Pansexual Pride - Jared Kleinman X Connor Murphy

Connor had bought Jared a shirt with the pansexual flag on it and a pan for pansexual Pride day. Needless to say, Jared was less then impressed.

"Ha ha, I get it, because pan... and pansexual." Jared rolled his eyes and pretended to smack himself in the face with the pan.

"Shut up, I was being creative." Connor snorted.

   "Not really, but thank you anyways." Jared leaned over and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek.

    "God, I do something nice for you and you still act like a prick." Connor huffed, accepting the kiss.

    "It's very nice Connor, I'll wear the shirt and cook some eggs with my pan." Jared chuckled, sliding his shirt off and tossing it aside in favor of the new one Connor bought. Connor watched the boy pull the shirt on.

    "It does look nice on you." Connor hummed, admiring Jared.

    "I know." Jared twisted himself into a pose.

    "Idiot." Connor shoved him lightly and stood up, stretching. Jared shrugged, sitting up. "Oh, and keep that shirt on, I'm taking you somewhere special."

"Ooh, somewhere special, huh?" Jared smiled. "Where's that?"

"It's a surprise, now get your shoes on."

Once in the car, Connor had tied a scarf around Jared's eyes.

"Can you see anything?" Connor asked, tightening the makeshift blindfold.

"No."

"Would you tell me if you could?" Connor sighed.

A smile crept upon Jared's face, "No."

"Asshole." Connor started up the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Are we there yet?" Jared leaned back in his seat.

"Honestly, I don't know why I even bother with surprises and gifts, you never appreciate them." Connor rolled his eyes, which Jared couldn't exactly see.

"This is lovely, baby, thank you." Jared blindly leaned over the middle console to give Connor a kiss. He ended up missing Connor's cheek and planting a wet, sloppy kiss to the boy's neck. Connor smiled and took a hand off the steering wheel to playfully ruffle Jared's hair.

    "Alright, we're here." Connor parked the car and Jared bounced eagerly in the seat.

     "Take the blindfold off!" Jared demanded, swinging his head around.

    "Patience, Jared." Connor chuckled, slipping out of the car and helping Jared out on the other side.

    Jared stepped out of the car and dragged forward for a second before he felt Connor start to untie his blindfold.

    "I already love it." Jared whispered. "I bet it's something sexy... please let it be sexy."

    "You might want to shut it." Connor pressed a kiss to Jared's ear and completely took off the blindfold, revealing all their friends standing around a cake.

    "Surprise!" Alana shrieked.

    "Since it's the first Pansexual Pride day since you've been out, we wanted to celebrate!" Evan chimed.

    Jared stood there for a second, stunned, before tears started to well up in his eyes.

    "You guys are the best."