Omnisexual Pride- Micheal Mell X Jeremy Heere

"Hey, 'Miah, come in here!" Micheal called loudly, leaning over his laptop. From downstairs came a loud groan.

    "I've told you before and I'll tell you again, that weird thing on your back isn't a bug, it's a mole!"

    "No, not that! It's something else!" Micheal yelled back. He heard Jeremy get up from the couch and begin to climb the stairs. "...but while you're up here will you check it again?"

    Jeremy rolled his eyes as he stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame. "You wanted to see me?"

    "Today's Omnisexual Pride day!" Micheal beamed.

"Okay?" Jeremy scrunched up his face.

"And I'm omnisexual!" Micheal continued, gesturing.

    "Wait, you are?" Jeremy asked, moving over and crawling into the bed with Micheal.

"Yeah, I've been doing some research and I thought it suited me the best." Micheal wrapped an arm around Jeremy's waist, tugging him closer.

"Sounds good to me, babe." Jeremy planted a wet kiss onto Micheal's cheek.

"I love you, Jere." Micheal tilted his head to the side so Jeremy was instead kissing his lips. The two stayed like that for a while until Jeremy pulled away, rubbing at his eyes.

"When you called me you interrupted me from a nap." Jeremy yawned, leaning his head on Micheal's shoulder.

"Go ahead and nap, then." Micheal wrapped sweatshirt-covered arms around the smaller boy. "I'll keep you warm, don't worry."

"I had no doubts about that." Jeremy smiled sleepily, shutting his eyes and letting Micheal gently rock him back and forth as he rubbed his back.

Soon, Jeremy fell asleep. Micheal loved sleeping Jeremy because sleeping Jeremy was a lot cuddlier than awake Jeremy because awake Jeremy was always nervous.

Then again, there truly was nothing like making awake Jeremy flustered. The blush that always crept upon his cheeks when Micheal flirted with him never failed to make him smile.

"I love you so much." Micheal whispered to the sleeping boy.

The sleeping boy cuddled closer in response.