Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter35]

Disarray's POV

"We didn't wait," Conner told me and trailed a finger down my naked back. I closed my eyes and kissed his chest. 

"I wanted to wait," he whispered strained and then he added, "it's your fault you're so irresistible..." 

I laughed.

"I think we waited long enough" I mused and he gave me half a grin. 

He rolled me under him and his lips were at my neck. I moaned and my hands trailed down to erection and he suddenly pulled away. I frowned and let out a hand for him to come back.

"Ah ah ah, Disarray, we're going to wait and now… it's going to be even harder" he said playfully and grabbed his boxers.

WAIT?

"Conner!" I whaled and grabbed his boxers. He laughed and kissed me then pulled away. He leaned in again.

"Trust me, princess, I want to, but waiting is going to built up tension isn't it?" he said against my lips. He was going to pull away, but I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kept kissing him. 

"You seduced me!" Conner said breathless and I giggled. He laid under me and I kept kissing his chest. He groaned and kissed my lips. I melted under his touch.

"You're going to be sore tomorrow," he whispered and I frowned. "You'll at least massage my thighs right?" 

"Of course I will, now let's go to sleep."

I cuddled against him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you," he said against my forehead. I smiled and kissed his neck lightly. "I love you too."

"Conner are you asleep?" I mumbled after a few minutes.

"No" he replied. 

"It's midnight" I said and kissed him "happy birthday!" he laughed. 

"I think the birthday boy deserves a treat" I whispered against his lips and his hands gripped my tights.

We woke up by a knock at the door. Conner groaned and I sat up. We were still naked. Last night was amazing. I felt my cheeks warm up as I remembered how his hands trailed all over my body. I smiled remember how I seduced him after. And his birthday present.

Now we had to wait and neither of us wanted too. But he was right; it was going to be extra sexual tension. 

I saw Conner shrug on some short and I pulled his shirt over my head and went into the restroom. I groaned lightly as I walked, I am so sore.