Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter19]

(Chapter19)

Conner's POV

"OH  MY  GOD! That was so freaking FUN!" Disarray exclaimed and started jumping.

"Disarray! Your leg! Be careful you just got the cast off!" I said and she rolled her eyes and stopped jumping around. I laughed and she laughed too. I bit my lip and looked at Oliver and Valerie who were sharing their excitement. I know he isn't into her because just now he called Farah and seemed home sick without her. We're going to have to find someone for Valerie...

"What are you thinking of?" I turned and saw Disarray looking at me questioning. She still had her racing suit on which looked sexy on her. I shook the thought before I thought about how attractive she is. I'm not good enough for her. She could have gotten someone so much better if it wasn't for the marriage shit. She's heartbreakingly beautiful. Her flawless platinum hair and ocean blue eyes. Which I was looking right into now....

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked and blushed. I grinned and kept my thoughts to myself. She frowned and I knew she wanted to know what I was thinking. She scrunched her nose and huffed as if she was angry. I laughed.

When we were done, I got into the Vanquish with Oliver and Disarray got into her Lambo with Valerie and they were chattering about how much fun it was. I laughed. About 2 hours ago, she absolutely hated it. She's bipolar!

We started driving to a restaurant and when we got there, people would just give us strange looks. Like a bunch of teenagers going to cause problems, but we didn't. And of course, I guess I was 'jealous' but I think it's just protectiveness, I got 'jealous' when I saw boys check out Disarray, it was also vica versa.

We ate and then we got to the house. It was 5 and Oliver had to be at the airport at 7. We went to the living room and just watched a movie that Disarray and Valerie wanted to. 'The Notebook'.

Oliver and I went outside to talk while both of them were so into the movie.

"It's hot," he complained. I'm actually getting pretty use to it.

"What are you going to do for Christmas?" I asked.
"Spend it with the family. Are you coming home for Christmas?" he asked and I sighed. I guess Florida is my home now.

"No, but I'm having Alexandria over for it. I don't want to see my dad. I'd like to see my mom, but then I don't. It's because of them I'm in this position. I want to see my sister," I said and he nodded, thinking about something deeply.

"Since you don't have to pay for tickets to go anywhere, anymore... You should come to California with Disarray. You should introduce her at school. Dude! Imagine what Cindy and Ryan will think when they see her!" he said and I rolled my eyes. I'd like to go back to California.

"I'll see, dude. I'm gunna talk to Diz about it."

*

"Take care, 'kay? And call me when you land," I said.
He grinned and said, "yeah, don't worry. See ya, bro," he said and gave me a hug. Then he hugged the girls and got into the jet. I frowned and the door closed.

"It's not like it's the last time you'll see him," Disarray said and I groaned. I already miss my best friend. I wish Farah was here too. I miss her a lot.

We drove in Disarray's Range Rover and I dropped Valerie off at her house and then we went to the house around 9. It was a silent ride.

I went up to my room and took a cold shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my closet. It felt extra hot today and just stayed in boxers. I walked into my room and Disarray wasn't here. Strange. I went to her room and she was drying her hair. She had a frown.

"Why the frown?" I asked and sat next to her. She looked at me and threw her towel aside.

"Nothing. Let's go to sleep?" she said and we went to my room. We shut everything off and then climbed into bed. She was on her side, not facing me. I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.

Disarray's POV

When we dropped off Oliver at the airport, it seemed like Conner really missed his home. He misses his friends. I know if he had a chance to get that all back, he would and he would forget about me. That stung.

I'm in my room, drying my hair and then I see him walk in. Why does he have to be so sexy?! He still has water dripping off him and his hair doesn't cover his gray eyes. He still has his piercings, but I don't care.

He doesn't like me though. He just had lust for me, which I have for him. I means, he had a freaking sexy body. He doesn't have feelings for me, he had for Farah..

"Why the frown?" he asked and planted himself next to me. I had this urge to just go on him and I restrained myself. I haven't even realized I was frowning. How lame I was thinking about all this. He'll never like me...
[Boy! Ain't she wrong! :P!]

"Nothing. Let's go to sleep?" I asked and he nodded. We got to his room and shut everything down and climbed into his bed. I turned, facing the opposite direction of him. Seconds later, I felt his arms go around me and I could have yelled in relief. I just love feeling him so close.

I felt his body against mine and his head resting on my shoulder. I signed and turned to face him. His eyes looked pitch black. I snuggled into him and he held me tight. I don't have bad dreams when I'm with him.

I felt his hand on my back and that just gave me goosebumps of pleasure. He paused when he felt me shiver, but trailed my back with his hand. My lips traced his chest all the way to his jaw and then he looked down at kissed me. This kiss, it had so much need and passion in it. I web on top of him, not leaving his lips. I felt him push up my shirt and I pulled back a little and he pulled it off. He started kissing my neck making me moan. I suddenly got this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We started just making out like two teens drugged on their own hormones. My shorts ended up on the floor and I was only left in my bra and undie. He was in his boxers.

I felt his hand on my bra and then he let his hand go.

Conner's POV

As much as I wanted to have sex with her, I couldn't. Because I knew we would have ended up because I was already going to take off her bra and that means her underwear was next. She looked so sexy just in her intimates.

I let my hand go and just pulled away. I felt like a dumbass, but whatever.

She looked at me questioningly and I just gave her a grin and a kiss.

"We gotta wake up for school tomorrow," I said and she frowned, and pulled me closer to her. She left her head on the hem of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her. Why do I always have this insane urge!

It's just lust Conner, not love.. Yeah...... I went to sleep telling that to myself.

*

"Wake up," Disarray said and I groaned for the hundredth time. I seriously hate school and I start work today.

I got up and got changed into a white v neck and just black skinnys. I put my converse and grabbed my backpack. I went downstairs and started making breakfast.

"I dun wana gota schul!" I turned and saw Disarray yawn. I laughed and looked at her. She had a beautiful dark navy dress on and brown leather sandals. She's so freaking gorgeous...

"Me neither!"

Once we ate we headed towards the garage.

"Just text me or if anything, okay?" I told her before going to my car.

"Yeah," she said and put the stack of her homework on the other seat. She looked up at me and I leaned down to give her a quick kiss. I thought it was a quick kiss...

We ended up in the living room sofa. My shirt was off and her dress was off. Woah... We got so off guard..

We both laughed and got changed again. This time I just gave her a kiss on her cheek which she pouted at. I smiled and got into my car. She was in her white Range Rover and  I was in my black one.

Everyone looked at us when we parked side by side. I hope they don't suspect anything. I got out my car and when I turned to see Disarray, she was surrounded by people. She looked at me with an annoyed look and I smirked at her.

"Connnnnnnnnnnner!" I turned and saw Valerie. I grinned and gave her a hug.

"Why are you guys so late?" she asked.

"We slept in," I said and she bought it. We started walking and then a blonde I've never met came up to me and Valerie.

"Hi," she said shyly. I groaned internally. Okay, what the fuck did I do to start getting these chicks attention?

"Hey," I said and looked at her and she smiled and blushed. I wish I was with a specific blonde right now...

"I'm Lucy," she said. And I said, "I'm Conner and this is my friend Valerie," I said. She didn't even glance at Valerie and that just irritated me. I grab Valerie's hand and looked at the prep.

"See ya," I said and started walking away.

"They're insane!" Valerie yelled and I let her hand go and I chuckled.

Then I turned to see Disarray coming our way, alone. She had a smile on her face.

"What's up? Don't like the attention?" I asked.

* *

OMFG. I was NOT gunna end it like that, but I have to go like NOW! And I just uploaded for you guys, :) LOVE YOU ALL! Conner loves you guys! :)

I wasn't even going to upload this weekend, but I'ma be gone! Sorry so SHORT!