Servamp's family life

This is like the 1st sequel of my previous one (Servamp kids), this is the family life of each pair to demomstared how the kids live with their family. Let's move on..

Sloth pair : 1st scene

Mahiru's cooking something in the kitchen, Kurota's playing games in his gameboy and Kuro's lying on the living room's couch

Mahiru : Hey Kurota, would you mind wash the dishes for me?

Kurota : Ehhhhhh~? How troublesome....I just finished making curry, now this?!

Mahiru : If you don't do it, we won't go to the Ice-cream store (Kurota's favorite ice-creams are vanilla and cookie-n-cream)

Kurota : Ugggghhhhhhhhh...Fine...*pouts*

Mahiru : That's great :3 (Kuro at the backgound : Yay! the bean bag is alllll mine~)

Kurota : WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU SON OF A B-

Mahiru : *throws a sponge to Kurota's face* * then slap Kuro's butt* *RIP original mahimahi*ARE U GONNA WASH THE DISHES OR NOT?! AND KURO!!! GET YOUR ASS UP AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN AND THE LIVING ROOM!! YOU USELESS FUCKS!!!!OR YOU GUYS WON'T HAVE DINNER TONIGHT!!Got it?

Kurota and Kuro : Y-yes....

Mahiru : That's great :3

Kurota and Kuro begin to do the house-chores while MahiMahi sreatin like a badass king

*Basically, if Kurota or Kuro don't work, Mahiru will punish them like no dinner, no sex, hugs, kiss for 1 month, sleep on the couch, but he did threat them, with hardcore words*

2nd scene

Kurota walks past his parents bedroom

Kurota saw some white substance on the bed sheets

Kurota confused, so he went closer

Kurota saw 4-5 condoms lying around

Kurota : Those two fucked like rabbits last night....how fantastic....

*Apparently, Kurota's room is on the different floor from his parents, but he did aware that his parents are doing "last night's exercise", most of time he was right, sometimes he even saw his mom resting on the bed while swearing about his dad*

Pride pair : 1st scene

Tetsu's working at the onsen area and Hugh's reading a book inside a room when Chitose got back from school

Chitose : Dad! Dad!

Tetsu : Wut? (Hugh doesn't care in the background)

Chitose : I got 1st place in a "whole-school" marathon competition!

Tetsu : And..

Chitose : All the kids in my grade were so jealouse of how fast I am, of course~

Tetsu : and...

Chitose : My kouhais were admiring me while my senpais were also jealous at me, and then all the cute chicks were all asking for my phone number....

Tetsu : and....

Chitose : It was the greatest moment I ever achived~

Tetsu : and....

Chitose : What?! You don't praise you're own son?

Tetsu : I heard from you that you'll have a science quiz today, how was it?

Chitose:...... a.....C- (C minus)