Deaths

I came across a headcanon fanfic about Servamp and see this person have predicted "Which death will suits each character in the Servamp crew?". Now talking about death, I have a mind for it, cause I'm a little creepy girl as you can see. Let's get into it! :

Mahiru : Stressed/Overwork (we all knew the fact)

Kuro : Drugs Addiction (I think that Kuro will be a drug-addict that will probably suits him,my opinion)

Tetsu : Eldery age (He has a good life for a good boy)

Hugh : Begin to have  many exorcism and leading to ill heath (inspired by this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsyKJHQ_fwI/at the beginning case)

Mikuni : Despression which  leads to suicide(well through out the manga i observed he has a pretty tough life for family soooooooo.....)

Jeje : Gunshot through heart (obviously)

Licht : Buried alive (welll, to be honest Licht's my 2nd favotire character and I don't wanna be cruel to him)

Lawless : Drowning in the ocean (fallen to dramas)

Misono : (Despite of being a rich kid and bragging about things his dad bought and made the whole citizen can't take it anymore) Beheaded

Lily : Rape to death (HAHAHAHAHAHA....lust)

Tsubaki : Madness which leads too major addiction and suicide (Tsubaki always crazy sooooo)

Sakuya : Either Burned alive or falling from a really high distance or Hospitalized

Berukia : Gets forcefully stuff in an animatronic (fnaf fans)

Otogiri : You know those human//inhuman experiments in the hospitals?

Higan : Okay, burned alive (so Sakuya can take the other one)

Shamrock :Body parts have been dismembered (I can't think of anything else here)

Tsurugi : Well.......Homicide/Mind-broken (in many ways...prehaps~)/Getting tortured by being a slave/Suicide.....

Izuna : Electricution

Tsuyuki : You know fake suicide? when the killer push the victim from a high distance but take of their shoes (in japan,taking of your shoes before sucie is tradition means that you're going to another world), then rite a fake suicide note and...get it?

Freyja : Being framed for murder( means that : Imgaine that your in the cooking club at your school, your rivals is coking something with a knife and your wearing gloves. After your rival have prepared a meal and wlaked away, you grabbed the knife, kill somebody, disposed of everything except the knife and the body, wait for the police to come, the police will find a knife that's stained with your rival's fingerprint and they arrest her but not you~) and have a long period of jail and then get straved cause the jail's food system is too poor and dead

World End : Food poisoning

................Dead End

Thank you for watching this dead fic, I hope you'll enjoy it, bt let me know if you have an opinion too each death and how to fix it, maybe Kuro isn't addiction for some reason. Anyways I'll keep this short, that's gonna do for today,be sure to keep out any errors, FREAKS OUT!!PSY!!

 Anyways I'll keep this short, that's gonna do for today,be sure to keep out any errors, FREAKS OUT!!PSY!!