Bullies pt 1

Well....Imagine characters in Servamp all go to school (like all of them) and they get bully. Well I think of the reasons why? Take a look! :

Mahiru : Due to his "clean-freak" and mother personality, the bullies will say that he's a woman and also use Mahiru's personality to,like,service the bullies (bully : Clean-my-tble,Momhiru!!GAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!).The bullies will make Mahiru's table (and his area) a total mess then forced him to clean it. They sometimes will spread rumors and drwing nasty graffitis on Mahiru's desk (to show how girly he is)

Kuro : The bullies will insult Kuro how lazy he is which "over-whelming" words (even a pig can make food, you can't even do anything!! How pathetic!!). Usually they will snap a picture when Kuro's sleeping, then edit it and post it to the internet (cyberbullying you say?) They also puts foods in his desk so the teacher will though that Kuro's eating in class then sent him to the guidance counselor.Bullies also put nasty graffities on his desk and his locker.

Tetsu : Being a strong P.E kid can be a target. The bullies will challenge Tetsu with some "impossible challenge", like push up with a 50kg person on his back or run from the school to a random beach. And his terrible science skills, the bullies will spill science liquid on his body parts or hair (one time them poured acid on his lab-coat so tetsu will pay for it). Know that Tetsu have a coffin, they will spread rumors about the "deadly onsen" so no-one will come. 

Hugh : Well...you know the fact. They bullies will take Hugh's school bag then raised their had high so Hugh can't take it. To prevent him from turning into a bat, the bullies will put haevy stuff in the bag so Hugh don't have enough strength to catch it. Nicknames....(shorty,freak,shitty hatter,etc...) They also take Hugh's lunch box and money. They also threaten Hugh to buy stuff for them, (if you don't buy us the newest manga, your bodygaurd aka tetsu will be dead meat)

Mikuni : Seniors.....= extreme bullying. Since dolls are his favorite (expicially abel), bullies will torture the dolls, make fun of it or use to insult (infront of) Mikuni (you play dolls?? So girly!) Like Mahiru, the bullies will mistake (on purpose) that he's a girl, forced him to wear a dress. This is common, but the bullies will  use physical things to harm Mikuni. One time Mikuni went home with physical scars and bruises and he's wearing a torn-out dress."I got bullied" he said

Jeje : Now talking to this guy.....well......say....The bullies will Insult his face (So pale~/Red Eyes?! What are you? Vampire?!/FREAK!! HE'S A FREAK!!!!)  and usually covered his with a bag on purpose to not see his "disgusting"face anymore. They also ruined Jeje's bottle ship (jeje's in the architecture course) and sometmes slam them to aim his face (one time, jeje got countless scars on his face. Anything else? Combine Mikuni's physical bullying and Kuro's laziness and boom! 

Thks for reading! I promised I'll write the 3 other pairs (lust,greed and melancholy) Anyways I'll keep this short because I'm so damn lazy, that's gonna do for today,be sure to keep out any errors, FREAKS OUT!!PSY!!