My Hero Academia Stupid Stories/Theories (Tokoyami)

Hello! And welcome to the series "My Hero Academia Stupid Stories". This is a series where I made-up the class 1 A past stories,it's like theorizing their childhood in a bizzare way (#iamaweirdgirl) and today's 1st chapter will be focusing on my 2nd fabourite character : Tokoyami!!! Without any further ado,let's go!! *It can be very confusing*

On October 30th,2003. A boy named Tokoyami Fumikage was born with a normal condition to the world. And having inspired by 1st hero of the world : All Might, Fumikage,like any other kids out there,wanted to be a hero like him and other famous heros out there. But there is 1 problem.....he's quirkless (Yep! You heard me! TokoToko is QUIRKLESS!!! I know,weird right?)

And,like any quirkless kids,Fumikage is probably AWARE to the probability for him to be a hero,not just that,his family also abuse him for being quirkless. Let's have a look at the Tokoyami family : His mother, Tokoyami Shiina, is a very sadistic woman who likes to torture his son,with her quirk : Voodoo (anyone remembers Mikuni's quirk previous chapter DEJA VU!!!) she can pretty much physically abuse Fumikage in any situation. Unlike his mother,who hurts Fumikage physically, Tokoyami Chitose (who is his father) abuse him a bit different way: from starvation to dehydration to hummiliation! This cruel man having a quirk called : Illusion,while in his starvation "lessons",Mr.Tokoyami make illusions about food to abuse Fumikage's hurting stomach! Although Ms and Mr Tokoyami are real cruel peps,there is someone who will reach out to Fumikage...and that is........

His brother! Tokoyami Yamikage!!! (Which,if you translate that name out you'll ge-) Yamikage's quirk is ALOT different from his parents : Shadow Shifter : he can shift his shadow in any shape! From falcon to his own figure!! And,becuase Yamikage's quirk is odd,the parents also treats him like a dog but less painful than Fumikage himself. The brother are like friends,a tight relesionship (execpt yamikage has been a tease lately). Of course,it's no doubt that Fumikage 's a 1st victum for a bully

So one day, Shiina was out for marketing and unlucky for her, a villian apporched her, attacking her by straggle her to death. Fortunetly,Fumikage,was heading to home aftwr school,witnessed this. And like any oh geez main characters,Fumikage rushed to his mother and save her, by the way, Fumikage is REALLY scared btw,he sweating,arms shaking and knees weaken. There are no records for what happened next,but the villian's bleeding heavily and Fumikage....died. Shiina is disgusted and also fustrated : that quirkless slave saved her! Think he's stronger than her?! Not a chance!! The crime occured in a quite alley so there wasn't any people witnessed that, she buried the villian alive (oh,i didnt mentioned the villian's alive) and carefully dragged Fumikage's corpse away.

*Before things get intense,I should warn you that Shiina is a pychopath woman,she would literally anything without a soul,from condensed soul to making organs recipe.*

Shiina place Fumikage on her work table at home,she took out a bag and a medium sized bottle,she put on her coat and gloves,like she's doing expirement or "Bring the dead back to life".
Keep in mind that from this part contains gore.

She begin to explore Fumikage's organs and connected them in a strange order,she also have a few organ surgery like fixing the heart's insides or brain. She is disecting a dead boy and adding sime chemicals to his body,and when she's halfway,the door opened and the sound of broken glass is heard

It was none other than Yamikage

The teenager boy gasped in horror,face greened and blocking his mouth with his palm like he's about to vomit.
"M-mon.....w-hat the h-!!"
But before he can done, Shiina slammed the door behind him,pushed him downed,riped his body,pulled out his eyes,stabbed his brian,and torture him with all kinds of extreme painful......