Sander sides fanfic and other stuffs

(This will be my last opinions, but not sure :)))

Sander sides fanfic: (Contains spoilers for those aren't familar of the characters, relationship and Sander sides newbies.)

I have been into the comedy "loop hope" in Youtube, and I'm now in the Try Guys, Sander sides and the Musicals (only Heathers and Hamilton so far), and I have been searching  fanfics from far far land in the wolrd of "fandoms"

Out of the 3 fandoms listed, I have consumed "Sander sides" fanfics the most, mainly for smuts. My favorites are Prinxiety, Logicality and Demus, but other ships can be as delicious as the 3 most popular like the Buzzfeeds : Zagene, Shyan and Standrew. But one thing that bugs me is that there's usually a tag : no remrom (Remus x Roman). It was because of "no incest".

 For those of you "forgot (warning on top), Remus claimed to be Roman's twin and Roman confirmed this once Thomas asked back, jolly. But seriously, all of the Sanders sides are self-cest, think about it. 

They all exist in Thomas's head, and also literally related to each other since they all originate from Thomas's (head). Sure, there will be rebuttals for "human AU", that's a different story, but it is still a "semi-canon" fact that all sides of Thomas's head, shipped will be either incest or self-cest (or both). 

Also, in the Intrusive thought episode, Logan said that the original Creativity split into Roman and Remus as Thomas discovered more ideas and thoughts, so if spliting from one to two, then that could be like self-cest, they are originally 1 person! So that's not really "brothers" like Remus said, it's just like the other ship sides (self-cest)

But agree to disagree, I still found that RemRom can be called incest, let me know your thoughts

Speaking of Sanders sides: WHERE, ARE, THOSE, SWEET, SWEET, BOTTOM, DECEIT, FANFICS?!

 I do have a preference of those Sander sides ships mentioned : Virgil, Logan and Deceit are bottoms. Now I know what you're think : "emotionless, cold face and two-dicks!! :D" I get it, but they tend to have those "bottom-qualitites", assuming that Logan is those "know-it-all" bottoms and Deceit is those guys that thinks they are cool but trips at the staircase, pretty cute.

I need those sweet sweet bottom Deceit, Demus, delicious smut but there's too little.......I need them...........if you know a sweet bottom Deceit smut, let me know....if you can.....

And my last rant, i mean, opinion is on Heathers (spoilers for non-Heathers or newbies)....

IS VERONICA AND JD CANON???!!!

After that school blow-up, there're some huge gap in their relationship, in both the movie and the musical, Veronica and JD is one of those hetero ships that I'm got into it besides Gruvia. Now that I mention, I like the alternative ending more (that the whole school blows up, nobody survives and there's a prom in heaven), but the people behind the movies said that"it was too dark", BUT IT LEAVES A HAPPY ENDING AND HEATHER IS ALREADY DARK!!!!

F*CK THIS

I hope that heather has a sequel, much happier sequel that JD turned to a ghost like Heather and Kurt and Ram, but not haunt Veronica, those 4 ghost will protect Veronica from preverts that tried to flirt with her, Heather Mcnamara and Martha will be mortal protector and Heather Duke will be those popular girls but not bitchy, introducing Heathers 2 : Comedy with Ghost : Veronica and the 4 buddies floating in the air. 

Any ways, that's all for today, Thankyou so much for supporting this book until the end. Until not next time, Bye :D