Annoying

I don't really know if Sasuke is jealous or not...Maybe I'm going too far into it. Maybe I'm over exaggerating. I mean, why would he be jealous of Iruka-sensei any way? Why would Sasuke be jealous of anyone at all? I don't get Sasuke sometimes...But what else am I supposed to do? I just go along with everything he tells me. Because, he said if I do whatever he says, he won't leave me. I don't want him to leave me, because I do love him, and I know he needs me, even if he won't admit it to himself.

Today I'm going to the academy to meet with everyone else who passed the exam. And we're going to see which team we're on! I'm actually a little nervous. There's also this girl Haruno Sakura that I'm kind of interested in. She's pretty. Maybe we'll be on the same team? I wonder if I'll be on Sasuke's team. I know he wants me to be...but deep down inside...Do I really want to be on the same team as him? That's what he wants. If it doesn't happen, I don't even know how he'd react. He really...

Naruto heard familiar footsteps coming towards his room, slammed his journal shut and hid it within his usual hiding spot. Naruto was quite lucky that Sasuke never really came in his room and looked around, or else he'd tear the journal to shreds, and burn it. He'd also get rid of the necklace Naruto treasured for so long.

"Naruto! Where are you?" Sasuke called out as he entered the younger boys' room.

'Where else would I be Sasuke? I 'm usually always in my room.' Naruto thought to himself. Naruto was sitting on his bed, slipping on his sandals. When he saw Sasuke walk in, he got to his feet and smiled at the older boy.

"Yes Sasuke?" Naruto asked as he walked up to him. Sasuke looked at him in silence for a moment before responding.

"N...Naruto..." He began, and Naruto looked at him, puzzled. Sasuke looked like he wanted to say something, but he was fighting inside himself whether or not to say it.

"Yeah Sasuke?" Naruto asked, when he realized Sasuke wasn't saying anything else.

"Nothing! Forget it, hurry up or you're going to make us both late!" Sasuke said as he quickly left the room. Naruto cocked an eyebrow, and then shrugged off the weird feeling he had. He slipped on his left sandal, and ran quickly after Sasuke.

Upon reaching the Academy, Sasuke took a seat, and almost right away, girls went crazy over him. Naruto shook his head and took a seat next to Sasuke. He was used to being ignored, and Sasuke getting all the attention. So it was nothing new to him. Naruto sat next to him. He looked around the room, seeing all the students that had passed the exam and were now ninja's. It looked like everyone had passed.

"Oi, Naruto. So you did pass eh? But you didn't show up for the day of the exam. We were all wondering about you. How did you manage to pass? Did you go afterward? Ah, that's so troublesome, why would you do that? Wouldn't it be easier to wait until next year?" Nara Shikamaru, a fellow rookie who also passed the exam asked. The boy was also in his class in the Academy.

"Oh! You see..." Naruto began to explain, but a sudden feminine voice interrupted them.

"Out of my way!" A pink haired girl pushed Shikamaru away, whom, in return whispered the words 'how troublesome' under his breath, and walked away.

'Does...does she want to sit next to me?' Naruto asked himself. This girl was known as Haruno Sakura. She was quite popular and very pretty. Naruto wasn't sure if it was a crush or not, but he knew that he wanted to be on the same team as her.

"Hi Sakura-chan!" Naruto said happily, hoping to get her attention.

"Move your ass Naruto! I want to sit next to Sasuke-kun, not you! Out of the way! Move it, move it!" She yelled as she pushed Naruto out of the way, and sat down next to Sasuke.