Two: Missing

Jimin's mouth fell open as he set sight on the cyan haired boy beside the teacher.

Jimin was not happy at all.

If anything, Jimin was just mad why it should be Yoongi that would teach them. It could've just been Kim Seokjin. He thought to himself.

Although he had no friends in this institution, he knew who were the good guys and the guys you should avoid and not mess with. He knew Seokjin was nice and he was very popular here too because of his looks. So why Yoongi?

Jungkook and Taehyung cheered loudly after seeing Yoongi being introduced by the teacher.

"Well this is gonna be fun!" Taehyung chuckled while elbowing Jungkook.

"And easy." Jungkook added before they bursted out laughing. The teacher didn't pay attention to the two since the rest of the class was also going wild.

Girls were drooling over the senior, and everyone was just excited of working with someone with experience, except for Park Jimin.

"You will all be working in pairs, and since there are 43 of you here in class, the odd one out will be paired to Yoongi." The teacher claimed, making girls shout 'pick me oppa' since they all wanted to be paired with the boy.

"Now now, I will choose who I'll pair with." Yoongi said followed by his signature gummy smile which made the girls squeal. "Well, choose your partner." Yoongi and Ms. Yoo said in unison.

Everyone in the room started picking out partners, except for Park Jimin. He already accepted his fate to be paired with Yoongi since he was always the odd one out, so he just stayed in his seat and sulked. Jungkook and Taehyung high-fived before hanging their arms over each other's shoulders.

"I assume you guys now have your pairs." Ms. Yoo asked everyone and she receive nods until she set eyes on the orange haired boy in the back.

"Park Jimin!" The small boy flinched hearing his name being called by the senior. "You'll be paired with Jungkook."

"WHAT?" Jungkook yelled followed by everyone, including Jimin, gasping.

"I told you I would pick who I get to work with, and I choose Taehyung. So you'll be paired with Jimin." Yoongi grinned which was mirrored by Taehyung as he retreated his arm that was over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hyung! Unbelievable." Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and sulked in his seat, eyeing the small boy at the back.

Before anyone could say anything else, the bell rang indicating that it was time for the next subject and so the others went out of the room while Ms. Yoo grumbled on how she didn't keep track of the time and wasted his class on students picking their partners.

Soon, after three more classes, it was time for lunch. Jimin walked slowly out of History class and out to his apartment and skip lunch again since he was running low on money.

Jungkook and Taehyung went to the cafeteria and bought the most expensive meal on the menu, beefsteak with mashed potatoes. The two guyss headed out to their usual seat. Jungkook locked eyes with the cyan-haired boy and immediately went across him besides Namjoon while he keeps glaring at him.

"Stop staring, I'll melt." Yoongi smirked while cutting his steak. All six of them in the table had the same order.

"What did he do this time?" Namjoon asked, slumping his arm over his brother's shoulder as he was holding his laughter from seeing Jungkook's cute face he makes when he's mad.

"Hyung, he paired me with Park Jimin for our exam." Jungkook whined as he faced Namjoon. Namjoon cooed seeing his brother's puppy eyes.

"Oh that exam." He heard his brother replied.

"Hyung. Why didn't it have to be you though or your boyfriend." Jungkook grumbled, eyeing Seokjin which was beside Namjoon.

"He would only destroy things rather than teach you." Yoongi laughed.

"Was I talking to you?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes, only making the others laugh along with Yoongi.

"He's right though." Namjoon answered after he finished laughing.

"And I'm busy too." Jin added seeing Jungkook look at them with pleading eyes.

"Aish. Now I'll spend two weeks with that kid again." Jungkook grumbled, filling his mouth with the meat.

"Why do you hate that kid so much?" Hobi, which was in between Taehyung and Yoongi from across them asked.

"Is that even a question, Hyung? You know how much that kid blabbers too much about how he feels for me. He just annoys me."

"Why don't you just hear him out or something." Yoongi suggested.

"Excuse me but I'm still angry at you. So you are excluded from this conversation!." Jungkook muttered while Yoongi laughed again.

"You know he's right, give this kid a chance, maybe like him too?. He is cute, and that ass." Namjoon whispered the last part but was still heard by his boyfriend, earning him a smack to the head.

"Ouch, I was just kidding, hyung." Namjoon complained while scratching his head.

"You better be." Jin said before continuing on eating.

"I don't know." He eyed his heart shaped silver necklace. "I think..."

"Still waiting for that boy huh." Taehyung noticed Jungkook eyeing his necklace and chimed in.

"Yeah." Jungkook whispered shyly as others looked at him sadly.

It has been twelve years since he had this necklace and he still doesn't remember who gave it to him. All he knew is that it was his childhood friend, and they made a promise that they would find each other. But Jungkook is slowly losing hope, twelve years of waiting had tired him and he ignored every girl and guy who ever tried to get him.

He was smart, top of the class. He was handsome, talented and bright, most would describe as perfect. In addition to that, they were stinking rich.

He had all the friends he needs, and a loving brother. They may not be related by blood since Namjoon was only adopted, but they still love each other like real brothers.

"I just think that he may not be what he looks like." Jungkook claimed.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked while chewing his food.

"Nothing."

Deep down, he had a feeling that Jimin was just after his money which explains why he would not give up on clinging to the boy, but he also battled with himself since somehow he felt that that boy was too innocent for those things.

"Cheer up. You know it's bad being alone, why don't you go out and find someone else." His brother commented.

"I made a promise, Hyung. And I just can't let go of him, even though I don't remember what he looks like." Jungkook smiled sadly, picking the locket and playing with the tiny keyhole.

"Awe. I'm sure you'll find him." Jin assured as everyone else nodded.

Jungkook smiled seeing his friends support him and stay beside him. This was real friendship and he was happy with it, but somehow he also feels like something's missing.

~~~~~~~~