Fifteen: Imagine (Finale)

"We're accepting you." Jimin's mom declared making the couple look at them through glossy eyes.

"Yeah. We have realized that we didn't want to be the only obstruction to your happiness, son. Therefore, we're letting you choose what you want and live how you plan." His dad seriously stated.

"And I'm assuming you're our son's boyfriend?" Mrs. Park turned to Jungkook.

"Oh no, ma'am. No. Well....not yet." Jungkook smiled while he looked at Jimin who was blushing.

"Okay, well." Jimin's mom sniffed making Jimin turn to her, it was unusual since his mom was strong and never cried. "I'm not gonna say take care of him because that's too cliché but make one wrong move and you're in big trouble." His mom wiped tears in her eyes, although Jimin didn't see her eyes turning red.

"Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Park, I would never hurt your son." Jungkook smiled at them as the married couple smiled back, a little too insincere if you ask Jimin.

"Uh. You said you wanted to take Jimin with you, right? Live together?" Mr. Park brought up which made Jungkook panic and become nervous.

"Oh, Mr. Park, that was just said out of instinct. I really didn't mean it that way. Besides I don't have the authority to-"

"We're giving you permission." Jimin's dad interrupted him as Jungkook and Jimin had their eyes wide.

"What? Really?" They both exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, but this is just to test if you are really capable of handling our son." Mrs. Park raised her brows to threaten the young boy. "So are you confident? Like how you were when you said thos things earlier?" She had that hint of mockery in her voice.

"Of course. I can take good care of your son, ma'am." Jungkook replied, wishing himself to not stutter.

"That's good. You can pick him up tomorrow at 9 in the morning." Jimin's mom smiled as Jungkook was shocked at the immediateness.

"Of course. Will do ma'am."

"Thank you~" Jimin's dad held on to the last note waiting for Jungkook to introduce himself since they were sitting there and talking for an hour while they didn't knew his name yet.

"Jungkook, sir. Jeon Jungkook."

"That's good." Both Jimin's parents stood up and the other two copied the action. Mr. Park extended his arm to Jungkook as the younger immediatelt went in for a handshake.

Mrs. Park extended his arms wide to hug Jungkook and Jimin was shock that they were this supportive and accepting of everything.

It sure was different than 5 years ago.

Later on, Jungkook and Jimin were standing outside, both have wide smiles plastered on their faces.

"So~"

"So~. See you tomorrow, I guess?" Jimin found their porch fascinating is he couldn't look straight at Jungkook's eyes.

"So what are we now?" Jimin perked his head up as he heard that question from Jungkook.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are we boyfriends. You're gonna live with me tomorrow and we still don't know what we are." Jungkook said as the smaller giggled.

"Well you haven't even asked yet." Jimin smiled and his expression turned to shock as Jungkook kneeled in one knee and opened a box with a ring.

"This is just a promise ring, I'm not proposing to you yet. I know you're not into that thing for now."