Three: Crossed

Back at Jimin's apartment, he was getting ready for work. Classes would resume at 2 so he readied himself. He was currently working at the school's coffee shop, student's were supposedly not allowed to work here but after a lot of pleading and begging, the principal let it slip.

He grabbed his red apron and headed out to the coffee shop, he was just in time for his shift while all the other employees ate lunch. There were only three of them there; the janitor and two baristas, him and another one in his mid 20s who he dared not ask the name since he knew they would never be friends. No one wanted to befriend Park Jimin.

To everyone's expectations, the shop had more or less three to five customers. It was understandable since it was lunch break. Students that came here mostly have school works with them which they would do here.

An hour passed and it was 1:45, Jimin got rid of his apron and bid his farewell to the other employees, despite being completely ignored everytime.

He trudged to class, thankful for being ignored since he really didn't like attention, but also feeling down knowing that no one bothered to converse with him and probably be friends. But he had already got used to this, this was the same in high school and his first year in college was expected to be just like this. Except, he also expected to have a bruise, but to his surprise, he had not been bullied, just ignored.

He entered and saw Jungkook talking to Taehyung. It was again time to surface his tough façade.

"Hey baby." He smirked, running his arms behind Jungkook's neck. Jungkook flinched at the touch and stood up quickly, almost losing his balance and dragging Jimin down with him.

"Don't you 'hey baby' me, fag." Jungkook glared while fixing himself.

"This is the only fag you'd want." Jimin retorted, still wearing that smirk.

"As if." Jungkook snorted. "Go away, fuckboy. You'll never get my dick up your ass."

"We'll see." Jimin grinned as he went to his chair and sat. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, trying to keep his cool and forget about the incident.

Jimin was still grinning and would smile when Tae or Jungkook would occasionally glance. But beyong that smile, he was crying and tearing apart.

He always taught himself to be strong, but hearing the one he love tell him such harsh things would always get to him. He had experienced too much hurt from the people he loved, but he willed himself to pull himself together.

Class went by in a flash and they were now exiting their rooms as soon as they heard the last bell for the day. Jimin followed Jungkook to his locker.

"Hey!" Jimin called for Jungkook. The younger, automatically recognizing the voice walked faster to his locker while also avoiding bumping other students in the hallway.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I LOVE YOU!" Jimin yelled, making everyone stop whatever they were doing and stare at him, followed by cooes and teases from other students, and soon laughter.

"Leave me alone crazy fag." Jungkook retorted.

"NEVER." Jimin screamed in a childish manner which made everyone in the hallway laugh out loud.

"Well, Jeon." His enemy, Kim Yugyeom, butted in. "Looks like you've got a keeper." He continued, earning louder laughs from the crowd.

Jimin was frozen in spot, until he felt someone slap his ass which made him flinch backwards and grab his booty to soothe it.

"Better treat it nicely, Jeon. One day, I'll make that thick ass mine." Another member of Yugyeom, Choi Youngjae, exclaimed.

"I don't give a shit on what you want." Jungkook slammed his locker close and walked away while Jimin tailed after him.

"Hey." Jimin called for Jungkook to which the younger ignored again. "Hey Mr. Grumpy-man-who-doesn't-appreciate-my-love." He called once more.

Jungkook's blood boiled in anger, he swung himself to Jimin's direction while glaring at him, only to meet Jimin's face 1 hair away from his own, their lips barely brushing each other.

"What do you want?" Jungkook said, gritting his teeth in anger.

"For you to reciprocate my love." Jimin smiled cheerfully.

"Never. N.E.V.E.R. Never." Jungkook deadpanned.

"This guy doesn't take no for an answer." Jimin pointed to himself while narrowing his eyes.

"What does it take for you to leave me alone?" Jungkook asked, thinking he couldn't contain his anger more if he stays here.

"Kiss me. On the lips." Jimin touched his lips and patted it as a signal for Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widen and backed away but Jimin followed him. "What?! I would never."

"Do it, baby boy." Jimin teased making Jungkook stick his tongue out as if he was disgusted.

"Fucking Park Jimin, don't ever say that again."

"Just do it." Jimin huffed.

"Fine... BUT, you'll leave me alone forever, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded in response.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

After much hesitation, he moved to Jimin closer as the older stood still waiting for Jungkook. The younger took small steps towards Jimin while the smaller was growing impatient. Suddenly, Jimin pued Jungkook close to him, their lips not touching yet but their forehead were attached to each other.

Jimin snaked his arms around Jungkook's waist and leaned in....but was interrupted by Jungkook's hand.

"You promise, right?" Jungkook asked for confirmation once more while Jimin nodded quickly and crashed their lips.

Soon, the two was left in their own world. Jimin was squealing inside how he managed to kiss his long time crush while Jungkook was thinking about how Jimin's lips were so soft. Jungkook didn't know what dawned on him but he started kissing Jimin back.

Soon, Jimin pulled back as Jungkook internally whined on how the warmth left his lips. He was pulled out of thinking about Jimin's lips when he heard the smaller giggling.

"What are you laughing at? Omygosh, was I a bad kisser?" Jungkook panicked, but then gathered himself quickly when he thought on why this should affect him wether he was a bad kisser or not.

Maybe because he wanted to give Jimin a good time? Maybe Jungkook was starting to reciprocate Jimin's feelings?

Jimin backed away 2 steps and continued giggling, before lifting his right arm showing his fingers crossed.

"Yah!" Jungkook scolded while Jimin ran away quickly, smiling to himself.

Jungkook decided not to chase Jimin, and soon he was left to ponder on why the kiss seem to have stirred something in him.

But no, he shook his head as he quickly dismissed the thought of ever loving Park Jimin.

~~~~~~~