Five: Hesitation

As expected, as Jimin noticed Jungkook he ran into him faster than a horse and annoyed the younger, almost spilling the cup of coffee he got for breakfast.

Jungkook hissed feeling Jimin cling into his shoulders, but also feeling tiny pinches in his stomach; fireworks, or butterflies?. The younger could hear Jimin utter sweet things again as usual and now, he seemed to appreciate it slowly.

"Jungkook, you're so handsome today....i mean not just today...but you look handsomer. What did you do? Is it because of our kiss yesterday?" Jimin bombarded Jungkook these questions. Jungkook felt his cheeks go red but he quickly dismissed the thought.

"Let me go, Jimin. Can you stop bothering me for just a day?" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he tried to pry Jimin away from him.

"No." Jimin shook his head like a small child.

"I don't get you, if you want my money, you know I would give you a lot just so you would not pester me." Jungkook blurted and Jimin could feel those knives in his heart again, repeatedly stabbing it but again he had to act unbothered.

"No. Nothing can change my feelings for you." Jimin smiled, hiding his sad emotions, as he skipped to their classroom.

Jungkook entered after Jimin and he took his usual seat. Nothing can change my feelings for you. Jimin's words continued to repeat itself inside Jungkook's head. He knew he had been treating Jimin worse than ever, and he had been a dick to him and hearing those words made him feel somehow guilty. He then remembered his brother's words on giving him a chance, but he shook that thought away.

He looked back at Jimin and saw the older biting his lip while smirking sexually and he immediately knew that Jimin was thinking bad things. He rolled his eyes and let his thoughts eat him up.

Honestly, Jimin was cute and handsome in Jungkook's eyes and he even began to wonder why Jimin had no friends. If it just wasn't for locket guy, he would've maybe gave Jimin a chance?.

NO. Jungkook lightly slapped himself in the cheek and instantly deleted that idea. NO. NO. NO. NO. Jungkook's mind screamed, and he obeyed.

Soon, the class started and for a second, Jungkook forgot about the topic. Only remembering when he saw Yoongi went beside Taehyung and grinned at Jungkook. He completely forgot about the design planning and he mentally cursed himself.

He flinched when he felt small cold hands made contact with his arm, and as he looked up, his gaze fell upon Park Jimin especially his taunting lips. Jungkook slapped himself again and distracted himself with the project.

The rooms that were shown to them were all empty hence they will think about what to make of the room. It was closer to the entrance so making it as the living room was the most rational and idealistic decision.

After thirty minutes, the two were done while the rest was yet to figure out what to do with the room. Even Yoongi and Taehyung were struggling. And within that thirty minutes, Jimin had not once bothered Jungkook but only focused on the design. This made Jungkook adore Jimin more as he pondered on how Jimin is so focused on his studies.

Jimin stood up as he showed Jungkook's laptop to the teacher, and immediately gaining approval. This was just practice for the real exam which was in next week. Seeing the other students' stares made him feel uncomfortable but it was only because they were jealous of Jimin's capability. It must have been unfair that the teacher did not separate Jungkook and Jimin, the first and second in class respectively.

"I've thought of this project too much." He started as he returned to the seat beside Jungkook. "I'd scold myself for not thinking of you first." Jimin finished with a wink.

Jungkook blushed lightly but he prevented his smile to reach his lips. "Cheesy, Jimin. Shut it." He replied and looked the other way as he was growing shy.

Luckily, Jimin left him alone after it as he went back to his seat to retrieve his bag and went out of the room. After about 5 minutes, estimating that Jimin had already made it far from the room, Jungkook followed and made his way to the cafeteria and wait for his circle of friends.

After a lot of waiting, lunch came by and the lonely and silent table before had became alive as Hoseok, Namjin, Taehyung and Yoongi arrived.

"Good job champ, you even finished it faster than me." Yoongi patted his back and took the seat beside Jungkook.

"I don't care. I'm still mad after you paired me with him." Jungkook glared at Yoongi and the older retreated his arm from his back and raised it in surrender.

"Ugh. Why can't that bitch just leave me alone." Jungkook groaned, fisting his hair frustratingly.

"I'm sure he didn't do anything bad this time." Jin butted in while Namjoon, who was putting his head on his boyfriend's broad shoulders nodded.

"Yeah, 'cause he do that ALL the time." The youngest complained. "I just don't know what purpose does he have of pestering me but I'm sure it has something to do with my money."

"Jeon Jungkook, you're judging." Namjoon spat at his younger brother while rolling his eyes.

"Mmhmm." He hummed, followed by an exaggerated gasp making everybody in the table turn their attention on him with a 'what' expression.

"What if he's doing this to distract me so that he can take the top spot in the class?" He widened his eyes as he acted as if he had some major tragedy.

"You're judging again." Namjoon raised his voice a little.

"Omygosh, I am not taking any chances."

"You're judging the person too much. What if he just really loves you? End of story." Taehyung raised his eyebrows in a 'not-so-perverted' way.

"Okay ew gross. I told you, I have no interest in that guy, or anyone in general but..." He trailed off while slowly getting sad.

"But locket guy again. Yeah we know." Hoseok groaned and everybody followed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he, once again, daydreamed about this mysterious person...

But then again, his heart was playing tricks on him. And he started to question himself, was he really starting to develop feelings for Jimin?

However, nothing could change his mind and he would make sure to give his feelings an end.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very sorry for the late update but school started and I was busy and all but hey...i'm back.