Six: Is This It?

He had everything set out, even his decision was irrevocable.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook smirked as he nodded, "Nothing can stop me now."

Earlier this day, Jimin annoyed the younger again to the point where Jungkook snapped...but let's face it, when was the time that Jungkook didn't reject Jimin's confession and snapped at him?

"Jungkookiee~~" Jimin giggled like a child while clinging to Jungkook's arm. Luckily, they were the only two students inside the classroom, which was pretty normal regardless of how much Jungkook wanted to avoid Jimin.

"Stop acting cute, it doesn't suit you." Jungkook lied. He knew what he said was a lie because Jimin was slowly breaking his walls and his mindset for Mr. Locket guy and eventually started to see Jimin in a different perspective as he started to notice Jimin's outstanding features.

However, every word Jungkook said, it also keeps breaking Jimin and he was scared it will reach to the point where he couldn't handle acting confident around the younger boy anymore. But Jimin was tough, inside and out, no matter how much his pride gets trampled.

"Just say it, Jungkookie. I'm a cute kitty. I'm your cute kitty." He twinkled his eyes facing Jungkook and pouted cutely. Resisting that look would have been inhumane and Jungkook gave in.

"Fineyou'recute." Jungkook said quickly, silently hoping that Jimin didn't catch into it but that was not the case when he heard Jimin squeal lightly.

"I know you like me." Jimin held down his giggles as he acted like he knew it all along but the truth was, he was slowly dying on the inside from over excitement and probably going to get a heart attack from how fast his heart was beating.

Taehyung entered the classroom and saw Jungkook and Jimin facing each other and the smaller was slowly leaning in for a kiss while Jungkook was still in his spot with a smirk.

Jimin was about to touch lips with Jungkook when he flinched as he heard someone from the room clear their throat. He spotted Taehyung standing there, poker faced and he glared at him.

"Could you be more of a bummer?" Jimin hissed at the younger while Taehyung just scoffed and glared back.

Jimin stood up and went back to his seat after putting the chair he scooted over to Jungkook back to it's original place while Taehyung was giving Jungkook a look. A look that said 'what the fuck'. A look of pure confusion and disbelief and probably a mix of everything as Jungkook maintained his low smirk.

After lunch, Taehyung saw Jungkook rushing to leave while he picked out the flower from his backpack. Taehyung stopped Jungkook.

"What are you doing and where are you going in such a hurry?" Taehyung asked while holding Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook smirked as he told Taehyung everything.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He worried for Jungkook.

"Nothing can stop me now." Jungkook smirked and dashed away, finding Jimin.

Once he found the boy, he saw him reading a book. He crept behind him as he took his handkerchief out and placed it in front of Jimin's eyes. Jimin panicked for a bit before Jungkook hushed him.

"Calm down, it's just me." Jungkook held Jimin as the older recognized his voice.

"Jungkook? What are you doing?" Jimin felt nervous.

"Just follow my lead." Jungkook whisperes behind his ears, sending shivers against Jimin while he was still nervous. Was Jungkook going to kill me for bugging him too much? Was he going to get revenge now?. Jimin suddenly felt more worried than before.

At the back of the school, away from all the classrooms was a small garden. Surrounding the garden were large bushes that encircled the place and behind it where little flowering plants. The inside was a smooth field of grass about the size two classrooms.

This was a regular place for students to date since most of the bushes were thick and you wouldn't see the inside, although some space were sometimes thin because students would creep up to anyone who would be dating and see if they were to do anything sexual. And this was where Jungkook chose.

Jungkook guided Jimin to the area and he felt himself being seated down on a comfortable cushion. As he took the blindfold off the shorter boy, Jimin's breath immediately got hitched in his throat as he felt like tearing up.

In front of him was a view he would have never knew would be happening in his life. He had never expected anything like this to happen in the reality of his time. He thought this would only occur in his dreams, but somehow it was happening now.

Seeing his name being spelled out by rose petals in the middle of the grass fields made him cover his mouth, and as he saw Jungkook in the middle above the letter 'M', his eyes started to well up.

"Jungkook--" he managed to utter as his words got caught up in his throat.

"Don't need to say anything, baby boy." Jungkook smiled while Jimin was blushing and his heart beating 20 times faster from hearing the nickname.

"Jimin, let me start this by saying sorry." Jungkook spoke up and Jimin was left confused. What is happening? What is he doing?. This thoughts flooded his mind.

"You annoyed the hell out of me, yes you did. But without that, I would have never have found how much I wanted you in my life. I was hopeless on finding the right one, but why would I find someone who I don't know would still show up if I already found someone who already loves me." Jungkook stopped, playing with his fingers as he shyly smiled.

"You unconsciously taught me how to love you by pestering me. You made me realize how much I needed a Park Jimin in my life. Every night, after our kiss, I couldn't help but to think and smile when I remembered the times that you keep bugging me." Jungkook paused and he laughed a bit.

"Yes, I may have thought about what your possible intentions of getting so close to me and they were bad, but lately I have realized that you are nothing but an angelic soul." Jungkook continued while Jimin teared hearing every word coming from Jungkook's mouth.

If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up.

"What I'm saying, Jimin, is that I love you. And I hope, me pushing you away didn't make you stop from loving me too." Jimin couldn't believe what he just heard, and he started to question if his ears were playing tricks on him.

"W-what?" His lips quivered from crying and also from nervousness. Jungkook approached him closer and closer as he cupped the older's face.

"Park Jimin, I. LOVE. YOU."

~~~~~~~~~~~

And to make up for updating too late, i give you a double update. But this story will perhaps end in chapter 10, it depends.