Seven: Sorry

"Park Jimin. I. LOVE. YOU."

After hearing those words, he felt like he traveled to heaven. The feeling of cloud nine beneath him was evident.

If this was a dream, he wouldn't dare to let himself awake.

Just hearing those five simple words was enough to make all his worries away. He felt his heart exploding and the hurtful emotions from all the snag remarks from Jungkook faded away.

His body became light as he trembled and fell to the ground as he clutched his chest, Jungkook soon following beside him. Jimin only wanted to kiss Jungkook and hug him to death.

"Y-You don't know how much I've w-waited to hear t-that from you. Y-you don't know how much I've e-endured to finally hear it c-coming from your mouth." He kept on stuttering as tears flowed heavily like a waterfall and he slightly choked on his saliva.

Hearing that made Jungkook satisfied, he smiled. But will it be worth it?...

Maybe...

Jimin didn't deserve heaven.

Maybe...

He wanted to die on that moment.

Maybe...

He wanted to take back his words.

Maybe...

He thought, if this was a dream, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TO WAKE UP.

Maybe...

This was a slap to Jimin as a realization.

HE DIDN'T DESERVE JUNGKOOK.

Friends, and even mere strangers, went near Jimin. Some holding video cameras while they recorded everything, laughing maniacally by seeing Jimin's pain.

If his heart almost exploded earlier by hearing Jungkook say 'I love you', his heart exploded now realizing that it was just Jungkook's plan to prank him.

His heart exploded, along with his emotions.

Embarrasment? Vanished.

Love? Dead

Affection? Nowhere to be found.

Innocence? Wiped away.

Guilt? Gone.

Hatred? Alive.

Revenge? Slowly crawling to his system.

Anger? Active.

Jimin? Numb

Jungkook stood there looking at the boy. He was still wearing his smug smirk but deep inside, he was slowly regretting it. Seeing Jimin expression went from a crying mess to an emotionless person, he was afraid.

Did he break the boy? Yes, he pushed the boy too much to reach his breaking point.

Students who were present there continued laughing while still recording Jimin, even pushing his head and pulling his orange hair to which Jungkook saw were fading away.

Namjoon stood beside his left while Taehyung was on the right. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin were also there to witness everything and they, unlike the students, were speechless. Jungkook had surely done a lot of damage this time.

Taehyung regretted not preventing Jungkook earlier. He knew everything of Jungkook's plans and he couldn't bring himself to stop the boy, and here he was, guilt slowly eating him from the inside out.

And if there was anyone who felt more hurt and angry, it was Namjoon. He didn't know any of this, despite having doubts when he heard Jungkook's confession.