chapter2✔️get out

Play the song above...its help your imagination

SANA POV

I rubbed my eyes as the sun hit my eyes... I stretch my arm then look around....

I'm here....in a jail... Then smile...

I decide to take a bath...after 30 minutes I'm done with my casual yet formal outfit...

I sit infront of the cctv screen with a cup of tea in my hand

.....

"uhuk.. Uhuk..."

I almost spit the tea when saw there are riot among the prisoners... I could saw one of them already full of blood... But then again.. He got kicked and make he fall to the floor...

"what's happen??! Where's the security!!?"I mumbled then run out from the room...

I run downstairs and straight toward the riot...i hardly insert the small gap between the crowd...

"STOP!!" I yelled but it looks like nobody heard me...no wonder.. I look like a small mouse among them...

I gulped then take a deep breath....

Let's do this!!

Normal POV

Sana once again shouted

"stop!!! "

They all ignored her... She lost her temper and bravely hold the arm of one of the guys and push him away

Everybody finally realized her existence... And look at her weirdly

"I told you to stop!! This guy almost dead... Don't you see it??! "she yelled to the guy...

All the prisoners start to whispering and judging her...

But the guy just stare at her with his cold stare...he suddenly grab her shoulder and push her to the side...

Srettt

TAEHYUNG POV

A knife stabbed on my right waist...the guy who is on the floor just now was the one who stabbed me...

The girl look at me with her shocked expression....she didn't move at all..