chapter 21-pluviophile✔️

"how should i hurt him...."he slowly pull out a knife from his pocket and smirk...taehyung swing his hand toward the guy as he was going to stab the guy but sana quickly stopped him by grab his hand and look at him with a scared face....

"don't do this...you might get into a big trouble"she said in concern still holding his hand tightly...

"let me go sana..i know what i'm doing...besides,this brat almost raped you!!!he deserve more then just a stab"he look at the guy with his lust eyes...

"just let him go taehyung-ah...please...i'm also need a rest..let's not making thing big"she begged him...

taehyung look at her then sigh...then he get up and stare at the guy...

"i'm letting you go this time...she need a rest after all...but just to let you know..."he paused then stare at her deeply...

"no one can touch what's mine...and this lady infront of me...is mine"he said coldly...

she's trying hard not to take his word seriously but she felt her face burning up...she quickly turn her face away to hide her blushing face from him..he saw it and form a slight smile...

he then looks at the guy again and clear his throat..

"get out...now"

the guy quickly leave the room left only the two loving birds in the room..

she still lowered her head shyly...and he somehow find it cute and it's the right time to tease her...he sat on the examination table without turn away his eyes from her...and his action seriously make her blush even more...

'aish...why can't i just told him to leave me alone??'she cursed herself

"what happen to you Dr.Sana??it's surprising to see you act so shy like this"he tilt his head to look a better view of her redden face....

Sana??it's surprising to see you act so shy like this"he tilt his head to look a better view of her redden face

'come to sense Sana!!!'she wake herself and immediately lift her face confidently to face him...then she gulp right away as his face was just inches away from hers....

"it just...this room seems to be so hot"she's glad that she didn't stutter...her eyes scanning every things in the room except of his face...he smirk and quickly pull her to sit on his lap...her eyes widen in shock and again she was blushing....she gulp hardly before turn at him and that was her stupid decision ever...as she turn her face to face him...her nose was perfectly touch his perfect nose...they can felt each other breathing...

they can felt each other breathing