CHAPTER 26-WORLD THAT CHANGE ME ✔️

"he's going to continue his first aim...kill your father"

sana gulp ...

"ya!!didn't we need to report this??he's going to kill---"jihyo yelled but she cut her

"somehow it didn't effect me that much..."sana mumbled...jihyo look at her disbelief

"ya!!minatozaki sana!!are you crazy..he's your fath---"

"YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAN TREATED ME!!!"sana yelled make jihyo flinch...she then sigh...

"he killed his parents...he may deserve it..but i got my own plan...and before that i need to find the reason why my father killed his parents and why...he killed my mom.."she said...

"do you have a time??"sana ask both yoongi at jihyo...

"i don't have any appointment so i guess i'm free..."jihyo reply

"you??"sana glare at yoongi

"he's free"jihyo reply instead and glare at him....and he nodded..

"great then let's go..."sana grab her bag the stand up..

"to where??"jihyo ask..

"my father must have the answer i want"she said..

"then...are you going to ask him??"she ask

"ofcourse not...he probably hide something these past years...so lets find it in his office in my house...i know there's something i can get there cause he never let me in his office...it's tuesday so nobody would be there..."sana said and leave the roomm followed by the couple..

-----

meanwhile at the other place...

"so what you gonna do now??"daniel ask taehyung as they sit face to face in his hidden office....

"i bet he was furious right now and still thinking why you left sana instead of bring her with you and protect her

"i bet he was furious right now and still thinking why you left sana instead of bring her with you and protect her..."daniel continue

"he probably trying to change his plan and i bet he won't involved sana in this anymore...but still make sure you watch after her...after all we can't predict that old jerk.."taehyung said..

"don't worry...."

"we can't wasting time..we need to make a move before he move...we need to start when he was trying to find another plan...tomorrow or tonight...did you have his schedule??"taehyung ask daniel...and he nodded

"so for today...he had a meeting at Kyeongkbok Hospital and expect it to end at 4p.m whicj is 2 hours from now..after that he had a lunch with all the director and as usual he'll going to his club at night..due to his men..he usually stuck in his office to settle his document until 12 then he'll going to enjoy himself in the club..so we can knock him out around that time.."daniel explain..