chapter 24--he's the worst✔️

"taehyung-ah..wh...at h...h..have..y..you..d...done to her?!?!?!?!?"

taehyung wipe his tears and slowly lift her bridal style

taehyung wipe his tears and slowly lift her bridal style...and walk toward the guy who is still freezing in shock at the door...

and walk toward the guy who is still freezing in shock at the door

"you kill her---"

"ya Kang Daniel!!"taehyung cut the guy before he finish his sentence...

yes the guy is kang daniel...and he still wearing his black suit..probably he immediately come to the mansion when funeral was done...

daniel point his finger at sana's body while looking at taehyung for answer...

taehyung rolled his eyes then sigh..

'since when this guy being this slow'he mumbled..

taehyung look at daniel

"she's alive...i just inject her with some sleeping pills...not that high..don't worry..i just want to make sure she's not awake when i'm gone.."he explain and daniel sigh in relief...

"i'll bring her to her room first and we can start the plan...you better change your outfit or get some shower..i'll wait"he said and start making steps to sana's room....

---

taehyung gently stroke her hair while staring at her beauty feature...

"can you do this??"the voice make taehyung turn at the door and end up saw daniel standing there with his arm wrap his own body

taehyung then turn his face at her again...

"i can't keep being with her...she can't get into this problem...his father was not the easy one...he even easily give up on her and make other stranger to take care of her.."he sigh..

"don't worry...i'd hired some guys to secretly watch her safety...she'll be fine...and i've confirm that she won't get back into her house where his father live..either she's going to stay at hospital,her own house or her bestfriend house..."daniel explain and taehyung nodded

"do you think she can go through all these??His father dirty job and so do i??"he ask

"no one can predict her...she just always got things on her own so i know...she will get these..."daniel said....