chapter19-i won't hurt you✔️

"so that jisoo is your besfriend??"taehyung ask her..she nodded

"7 years ago when jihyo and i was 17 years old...jihyo met him...he was one of the bodyguard of her...you know what's happen if a rich girl fall in love with a bodyguard??"she smile bitterly

"her family opposed it??"he guess..she nodded again..

"it's the end of story if jihyo just follow what her parent say but that's not how things happen...her parents know about their relationship and threaten both of them...they're going to blocking all her amenities and make yoongi's life suffer by threaten his family and block his name by all the company in korea...jihyo's family has a great influence..so when he said about the threat ofcourse it's mean that can happen anytime...ofcourse both yoongi and jihyo have a different thought....when jihyo was trying hard to defend their relationship...he suddenly disappear and after a week he disappear ,a news about yoongi got into an accident hit her when she was at the peak of depression...then another freaking impossible things happen...when he supposed to be lay and sleep in his comma...his was disappear again.And it's kind of impossible that even the police couldn't track him...he don't even leave a single cctv footage that show he still exist..."she took her phone from his hand then sigh..she stare at jihyo's pic deeply..

"i wish i never saw how suffered she was that time...she was the only one who always be there to cheer me up when i was in my nightmare...but when she also have the same worst nightmare..i loss the bright teen girl who always told me to smile and wake up...and that's when i need to really wake up cause i know..it's my turn to wake her up..."she said almost like whisper

taehyung stare at her who is looking down on the pic and based on her voice he know she was trying to hold up her tears

"thank you....."he mumbled...

"he mumbled

that's when she lift her head and their eyes met

that's when she lift her head and their eyes met...her watery eyes and his warm eyes

"for waking up from that nightmare of yours"he continue...

"and about suga...i believe he did that because he love her...every man in this world have the same thought about the person we love...i would do the same thing if i was in his position...you can find another love of a boy but you can't find the same love your parents give you...they did that because they love her....it just that they didn't know him well....everythings is about situation and fate"