Chapter 29-death shot✔️

TAEHYUNG POV 

i know someone is here and i know who it is..so i'm going to play on trick to make her show up from that dark corner of this room...i land my eyes on this old guy again then pull the trigger and soon point the gun toward him..then i put on a smirk

"what do you think?"i teaseh him and glance again at the dark spot..i can see she was hesitant to move but still her shadow was moving... i quickly look at this old jerk again...

i took a deep breathe then i release a shot on him not on his dead point but his right arm and i quickly crouch my body and as expected she also release a fired on me but i can read her movement so the bullet didn't go through me...i straighten up my body and locked my eys at the dark place where the shadow now can be seen more visible as before..she must had step a bit forward to shot me just now.....

"as expexted...i have another guest here.."i said still staring at the freeze body right there

"ya!!!you almost killed me!!"

i ignore his shout 

"i've saw you...show up now....--"i paused then gulp before continue...

it's really her..but how can she be here...

"MINATOZAKI SANA" I mumbled her name but my voice still echoed in this room so this old man probably heard it too...he turn his head toward where i was looking at ..

and soon she slowly show up from the dark corner of the room...a little light from the old bulb in this room help me to get a clear vision of her face..

her face was hide behind her hoodie but she slowly took off the hoodie and lift up her face..

her eyes finally meet mine...i can see the disappointment,sadness and mad in her eyes.....

THIRD PERSON POV

taehyung eyes soften as soon as his eyes  land on hers....

"Sana!?"Mr.Minatozaki yelled in shock...

sana look at her father and her eyes stopped at his bloody arm...