chapter 23-the worst reality✔️

one by one person start to come and fill the mourning place(i don't know what they called it)and give Daniel a condolences..

.meanwhile taehyung and sana just sit far away from the crowd...Somi's death had been the most thunderous news...there's so many witness of the incident but still there's no way to make a conclusion how and who's the culprit behind her death..

FLASHBACK

BANG!!

"ahhhhhhhhh""what happen????!!!!"

"ahhhhhhhhh"
"what happen????!!!!"

"ahhhhh!!!"
"call 911 now.!!"
"she's dead??!!?!"

"she's bleeding?!?!?!"

somi fall on the floor while holding her right waist...blood was flowing over her waist..and it clearly can be seen as she was wearing a white dress...yes...she was shot when she was about to bow at the audience...everybody witness the scene ...so do Sana ...

"Somi!!!!"she yelled in hysterical and soon daniel was already on the stairs kneeling behind somi's weak body...sana quickly run toward them...

"s...somi...ya..."tears flowing from her eyes while she was covering her mouth...

daniel's body was shaking and tears also fall on his cheek...

sana cut the hem of daniel's shirt and push it on somi's abdomen where it got shot to stop the bleeding...

somi just smile looking at sana who's tryig to save her...she then grab sana's hand make she stop doing her things...

she hardly swallow her saliva and stare at sana with her weak eyes..

"unnie....you can stop now..."she said softly...

"what ar--"

"t...things h..h..had went as..planned...i...i'm okay...."she hardly tryng to speak...daniel couldn't look at somi so he turn hisface away...

"somi ya...don't speak,it's gonna hurt you even more..."sana said and continue to stop the bleeding

one of somi's hand was intertwined with daniel's hand so she used the other one to stop sana ....