chapter 27-planning on something✔️

"because...someone need to die"

THIRD PERSON POV

both yoongi and jihyo shocked with her word...sana glance at them then make her way out of the penthouse...

yoongi look at jihyo then stand infront of her before bring her into his embrace...she broke in tears on his chest as he try to calm her down..

"what if she hurt herself..whar should we do now??"she sniff

"shh...don't worry..i know she's going to be okay...taehyung will never let anyone hurt her...at this rate we can't get any further into their problem...she'd make her decision...let just wait and pray for her safety"yoongi said jihyo keep dig into his chest..

---

sana drove her car to her hidden place..along the ride..she was tightly grip the steering....her breathe was heavy as she hold herself from broke into tears again...

'no...i can't cry....i can't be this weak...not after all this bullshit hit me...i need to stop all this by myself so that eomma could rest in peace...'she whisper to herself..

after an hours of ride..she finally arrive into a hiden mansion ....she quickly walk into the house and turn off a switch that made all the blind in that house rolled down and soon the house getting dark....

she walk toward a room and sit infront of her computer start typing on it...soon she smirk as she got what she want...she was hacking her father phone to found out his schedule for today...

she scanned the schedule then look at the clock

"he probably had a lunch right now...and he's going to his club at night...."she smirk again...

"so you gonna kidnapped this old man around midnight V-ssi??"she mumbled ..she lead her back on the chair while clasping her hands and staring at the wall trying to think her plan...

"shit...ck..do you think i don't know abut those men you sent to watch me out?what a smart brain kim taehyung..."she mumbled while look out at her window and found out 2 guys was standing near her house...

'kim taehyung.....i won't let you killed my father...not you'

not you'

----

in taehyung mansion

taehyung was in her room with a few of his trusted men,getting ready for their attack ...

"he's going to be in his office alone...get rid all of his men so our way to kidnapped him was clear...kill the others,not him...i'm going to have some little game with that old brat..."taehyung smirk and all the men in that room start took their guns and weapons...

"jun and hyunjin go to the club entrance...clear all the bodyguard there then just stay aware there meanhwile the others get in...jisung,changbin and minho covered in the club make sure nobody walk near his office...jinyoung,jackson and felix watch out the back route of the club...chan,bambam and gyeom clear the hallway and get rid all of his bodyguard...after it's clear call up jennie and momo..they will disgust themself as a stripper and get in seduce that old brat...so jennie and momo make sure he doesn't found out that you both were our guys or else we're ruined"daniel point at both of the girl who frown their face