Orphanage

{edited}

Peter sighs quietly as he walks through the streets of New York, his head hung low. He maneuvers his way through the large crowd of people. As he strolls passed an alleyway, he hears a scream. "Help! Somebody, please help me!"

On instinct, Peter runs into the next alleyway over and fumbles with his clothes, pulling them off to reveal his Spider-Man suit. He quickly adjusts his web shooters and pulls on his mask before webbing his back pack to the wall and climbing the bricks.

He runs across the top of the building and peeks over the edge to see a woman  cowering before a figure dressed in all black. Peter immediatly swings himself down, his feet colliding with the cement in front of the supposed criminal.

"S-Spider-Man!" The man splutters, unable to hide his large amount of surprise. Peter smirks before sweeping the man's feet out from under him, the man crashing to the concrete. The teen immediatly shoots his webs at the man's wrists and ankles, sticking him to the ground.

The masked hero reaches his hand out to the woman, and she hesitantly grabs Peter's outstretched hand, closing her fingers around his palm.  Peter proceeds to lead the woman out of the darkness of the alleyway, just in time to meet the cops. Peter nodded his head in the direction of the webbed-up man. The policemen smile at him before they rush into the darkness.

Another policeman comes over and grabs the woman, leading her away to the safety of some paramedics so she could get check over. Peter waved to the last final officers before shooting a web up and swinging away.

Without anyone noticing, Peter swung into the alleyway that held his backpack. He snatched it down from the wall and shoved his mask inside after putting his clothes back over his suit. Peter pulled up his hood before quickly making his way out of the alley and down the street.

Soon Peter arrived at the orphanage, where he has been living at for the past two years. He pushes open the door to see the head mistress at her desk. She looks up when she hears the ding of the doors opening and smiles when she sees the fifteen year old.

"Hey Peter, dinner is ready in the dining hall, so once you get settled go head on in there." She says with a soft voice. Peter nods in reply before heading to his personal bedroom.

Since he's been at the orphanage for so long, the head mistress allowed him to have his own room. Peter dropped his bag onto his floor before untying his shoelaces and slipping off the black and white Vans.

Peter sighed as he trudged his way into the dining hall, going up to the serving counter. He got his food: some lemon chicken with mashed potatoes and carrots, before sitting down at his usual seat with his group of friends.

"Hey, Pete! What took you so long to get back today?" Danny asked, clapping a hand down on Peter's shoulder. Peter just smiled and shook his head before beginning to eat. Danny sighed quietly at Peter's resistance to speak, but dropped it and turned back to his own meal.

After dinner Peter sped out of the dining hall and waved to the head mistress before entering his room and grabbing his night clothes. He shuffled to the bathroom and hopped in one of the many showers and shutting the curtain.

Peter proceeded to take a quick shower, turning of the water and drying himself with a towel. He pulled on his boxers and a pair of grey sweatpants, along with a black long-sleeve shirt.

Just as the teen was exiting the bathroom, he noticed two men standing hand in hand in the lobby. Peter stopped dead in his tracks as he realized who the two men were.

Steve Rogers and Tony Stark.