Run

{edited}

Everyone sat in the living room, carefully watching over Bucky, who was passed out on the carpet. They rested there, thinking to themselves.

"Has anyone checked on Peter?" Tony suddenly asked, out of the blue. The Avengers shook their heads so Tony stood up and started making his way to his son's room.

He pushed open the door to find it completely empty, the window opened wide. The entire space was trashed, with the desk overturned, picture frames shattered on the ground and the bedsheets scattered about the floor. It looked like someone had broken in and was looking for something.

Tony began to get worried when he realized Peter was missing, the only thing left of him was his phone. He picked it up and the screen flashed to light, revealing missed calls and messages from someone under the name, "Wadey💗".

"Who in the world is Wadey?" Tony asked himself. He quickly hacked the boy's phone and opened their conversations.

It talked about a rooftop date and how excited both of them were for it. Tony's heart squeezed a bit- did Peter not trust him and Steve enough to tell them that he was going out with a boy? Tony quickly shook his head, getting rid of the hurtful thoughts.

"Where are you Peter?" Tony mumbled and exited the roof, but not until he checked everywhere for the teen. He jogged down the hall and decided it would be as good of a time as ever to go check on the Spider-man kid.

"Knock knock!" Tony said before unlocking the door and pushing it open. He rounded the corner wall and stopped in his tracks. The red and blue clad vigilante was on the floor, convulsing severely. "Oh my god!"

Tony kneeled down next to him and tried to steady the vigilante, but failed miserably. Spider-man gasped for air many times, letting his hands grip his chest. "F-Friday! Get Bruce and Steve down here, now!" Tony ordered, earning a simple, "Yes sir," as a reply.

A minute later the said men charged through the door and stopped in their tracks when they saw Spider-man. "Well don't just stand there! Help!" Tony shouted.

Bruce and Steve kneeled down next to the vigilante, when he suddenly stopped moving. He reached a hand up and caressed Steve's slightly bruised cheek before his head fell back against the floor.

Spider-man was barely able to whisper before falling limp. "R-Run."