Avengers

{edited}

While Tony was getting Peter, Steve had the job of gathering everyone into the common room. He was able to do it quite quickly, and soon they all were situated on the couch or scattered about the room.

"Steve, what's all this about?" Natasha asked suspiciously when she noticed the super-soldier wringing his hands nervously.

Steve's head shot up and he gave Natasha a panicked grin. "Oh, u-uh- nothing! Nothing too big. Tony and I have a surprise for you all!" he said quickly, earning raised eyebrows and smirks.

"What kind of surprise? Are you guys expecting?" Sam joked, earning a punch in the arm by Steve.

"No, idiot. I can't even have a kid!" Rogers exclaimed, shaking his head. Clint snickered and pointed an accusing finger at the super-soldier.

"Language!"

A playful argument soon started between everyone in the room. They were all cut off as Tony walked into the room, a young boy following behind. The room fell silent as everyone stared, shocked, at the boy.

"Everyone, this is Peter. Steve and I's new son," Tony said excitedly, a wide grin on his face. Clint was the first to snap out of his surprised state.

"I have a nephew now? Cool!" he yelled, going up to Peter and ruffling his brunet locks. "I'm Clint, by the way."

Peter nodded and quickly scribbled down something on his notepad. Nice to meet you, Clint. The lettering was somewhat messy but the archer was able to decipher it easily. Clint looked to Tony and mouthed, 'mute?'

Tony nodded and swiftly guided Peter to the couch, the younger taking a seat on the plush cushions. From what Peter could tell, Tony had put a high amount of money into the current room. Floor to ceiling windows scaled the perimeter walls, along with hard wood flooring covered with plush white carpets and rugs. A widescreen television scaled half a wall, in front of it four large couches with an amass of decorative pillows and blankets.

"Hi Peter, I'm Natasha!" A woman with red-orange hair greeted. Peter smiled in response. The rest introduced themselves which included: Bruce, Thor, Sam, Rhodes, and Wanda. They all got the same reaction from Peter, and it puzzled most of them.

Peter looked to Tony and hit his wrist with his two forefingers, signaling a watch. Tony got what Peter was trying to say, and looked at his own watch. "It's seven twenty-three."

Peter's eyes widened and he jumped up, hands reaching towards his notepad. He scribbling down a mess of letters (which said he had to do homework) tossed the pad to to Tony and sprinted off down the hall and to the elevator. He rode it back to his floor and ran to his room, shutting and locking the door behind him. Peter stumbled over to his bag, ripping it open and snatching his Spiderman suit out.

He quickly stripped down to his boxers, stepping in to the one-piece suit. Peter pulled the red and blue fabric up over his hips and chest, slipping is arms in the sleeves. He pressed the middle of it, letting it activate and cling to his well-toned body.

A knock interrupted his thoughts. "Peter, bud. You in here?" A voice called, making the fifteen year old jump. Peter scrambled to his discarded clothes and tugged them on. He opened the door with a lopsided grin and leaned on the doorframe. Tony was standing across from him, his arms crossed. "You good?"

Peter nodded his head and Tony raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to come down for dinner afterwards?"

Peter shook his head and Tony sighed. "Okay. But if you get hungry you know where the kitchens are." Peter nodded and Tony left, allowing the boy to once again shut and lock his door.

Peter took off his regular clothes and opened his window, letting the fresh air waft into his room. The fifteen year old leaned out the frame and was soon freefalling, until he shot a web and swung off into the night.