I Love You Guys

{edited}

Peter woke up in his bed with a start. Tony was standing against the doorframe, arms crossed and eyes filled with worry and anger. The teenage boy couldn't remember what the billionaire had said to wake him, but a sort of stinging on his head caught his attention.

Peter brought his hand up and touched his forehead, bringing it back down to see it stained with blood. His eyes widened and he looked at his new father figure with a scared expression. Tony sighed and tossed Peter's notepad and pen to him, crossing his arms.

Peter quickly scribbled something down on the paper, handing it back to Tony. 'I fell off the bed last night,' the message said. Tony sighed again, shaking his head.

"You gotta tell me when you hurt yourself, kid..." He said, sitting next to Peter. The fifteen year old sighed. Peter nodded and dipped his head sadly. Tony rubbed his back comfortingly until the boy had fallen back to sleep.

---

One Month Later

---

Every night for the past month, Peter had been meeting up with Wade for their nightly speaking sessions. Peter was getting better at it, and was able to say a full sentence, with the exception of the constant stutter. Of course, Peter kept his new-found speaking abilities to himself for he wouldn't make himself out to be a fool in front of everyone.

It was a Friday evening, and Peter was finally ready to talk to his dad (Tony) and his pops (Steve). He quickly made his way to the Avengers floor, where everyone had been relaxing. The elevator opened up and the fifteen year old stepped out.

Peter walked over to his fathers and tapped their shoulders, gaining their attentions. "Hey Pete, what's up? Steve asked with a smile. The young brunet motioned for them to follow him and began to walk down the hall and into the teen's bedroom.

"Yeah, kid?" Tony asked once they were alone. Peter took a deep breath and opened his mouth.

"I-I lo... love  you-you g-gu-guys..." he stuttered out carefully. Steve felt tears prick at his eyes; he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"P-Peter...!" he sniffed, encasing the younger boy in his arms. Tony stood shocked- frozen, even. His mute kid just spoke to him- holy shit. Tony quickly joined the hug and the trio stood there, the adults wiping away tears.

"I'm so, so proud of you..." Tony whispered, hugging the fifteen year old tight. After a few minutes they all pulled back, Steve and Tony with puffy faces and red eyes. The trio went back into the main room, the two adults smiling maniacally.

"Whoa, what happened to you two?" Clint asked with a deep chuckle. Peter grinned at him and plopped down on the seat next to the archer. Steve shook his head and sat down with Tony snuggled into his side.

"Let's watch Star Wars!" Tony exclaimed. Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Since when does the Tony Stark, enjoy watching Star Wars?" Bruce asked inquisitively. Tony shrugged and smiled.

"It sounds good."