You'll Be Okay

{edited}

Peter groaned, lifting his head off of the ground (or what he thought was the ground). He immediately wheezed at the pressure on his back, hell, the pressure everywhere. He couldn't move his legs at all, and could barely move his arms.

The teenage hero couldn't hear a single thing, so having help was out of the question. 'Come on, Peter. You got this- you're freaking Spider-Man!' Peter yelled in his head.

He concentrated all his energy into his arms, slowly being able to move them, even if it was just a couple of inches. Tears mixed with dust and dirt on his cheeks as he forced himself to heave the heavy piece of concrete from his shoulders. Peter painfully squirmed under the cement block that lay across his back, slowly turning onto his side.

"Ah!!!" Peter felt himself yell, but no sound came to him. The scared boy did his best to remove the concrete that was now resting on his right hip, almost crushing it completely. "OWWW!!!" Peter screamed out, realizing that sound was quickly filling his ears.

"H-Help! Some-one-e, he-lp!" He screamed again, hoping, begging, for someone to hear his cries. Tears streamed down his face faster than before, almost fully clouding his vision. Peter willed himself onto his back, wincing at the pain within his hips and lower spine.

'Deep breaths, Peter. You can do it,' Peter said in his head. He quickly filled his pained lungs with oxygen before forcing himself into a sitting position. The pain made his cries louder and his screams for help more often. He fell back down, giving up.

He could barely breathe under his mask, resulting in him finally ripping it off. Peter couldn't do anything, besides soak in the pain and call for someone, anyone, to find him.

And that's when he heard it. Heavy, uncoordinated footsteps pounding towards him. It had to have been at least four people, by the vibrations in the rubble.

Someone crouched down above him, and the vigilante was slowly able to see who it was: Tony-freaking-Stark. "P-Peter..." Tony gasped as he saw his only son, battered, bloody, and bruised. Peter managed to give a slight smile before wincing at the pain across his body.

"Guys! I've found him!" Tony shouted to his teammates who were inspecting the rubble twenty feet away. Peter was soon surrounded by Steve, Bucky and Clint, all who had worry plastered on their faces.

"Steve, help me with this," Bucky instructed his friend, motioning to the cement block on Peter's lower half. Steve immediately complied and the two super soldiers finally were able to lift the rubble off, dropping it to the side with a loud clunk.

"Peter, my son, my child," Tony said softly, tears brimming his brown eyes. He cradled the boy's head in his lap while Clint ran off to find the paramedics who would take him to the Avengers compound.

"Da-ad, P-Pops," Peter whimpered. Tony smoothed the boy's hair away from his beautiful chocolate eyes and smiled.

"Y-You'll be okay, I promise," Tony swore, beginning to rock the teen. Steve kneeled down beside Tony, wrapping one arm around his shoulders and the other placed tenderly on Peter's arm.

"I-It hur-urts," Peter choked out. Blood trickled down his bruised temple, spilling into a small puddle of red beside his head. Steve smiled sadly down at the boy.

"I know, I know bud. But you'll be okay."