Car Ride

{edited}

Peter stared out the window of the car, watching as blurs of colors rushed passed him. Buildings and pedestrians blended in with the bricks as the car headed for the biggest tower in New York- Stark Tower.

"Once we get home, we'll show you to your room, okay?" Steve asked with a fond smile. Peter replied with a short nod of his head and returned his attention to the window.

Steve sighed inaudibly and turned to Tony. "Is everyone else there?" He asked quietly, hinting at the rest of the Avengers. A small smile broke onto Tony's face.

"Yes they are- plus, they're completely oblivious to the fact that we have Peter." Tony chuckled and smirked deviously as Steve shook his head in a playful manner.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked sarcastically. Steve froze for a second when he heard a small giggle from the backseat. He turned his head ever-so-slightly to see a small smile on Peter's face, his shoulders shaking lightly.

Steve righted himself and let out a sigh of relief at his accomplishment to make the kid- his kid, laugh at least a little bit.

The rest of the car ride was mostly silent, excluding the small conversations between the two men in the front. By the time the trio were pulling into the garage at Stark Tower, Peter was passed out in the backseat.

Tony looked back and smiled at the sleeping boy and looked over to his husband.
"Will you carry him? He can meet the Team after he wakes up." Steve nodded and got out of the car and went around to the backseat.

He unbuckled Peter from the seatbelt before carefully tucking his arms under the boy's knees and behind the back of his head. Steve went to lift the boy up but was very surprised when the child was in his arms so easily. Peter felt like he weighed barely anything.

"Man, this kid literally weighs nothing!" Steve exclaimed to his husband, slightly worried. Tony shook his head, dismissing his concern.

"It's probably because you have super strength, remember babe?" he said. Steve sighed.

"I guess you do have a point."

Steve and Tony ended up being successful with hiding Peter from the Avengers, for they were scattered about the tower and no where near the duo's route. Tony opened the door for Steve and helped lay Peter down in his bed, pulling the covers back.

Tony propped his head on the pillow and smiled as the fifteen year old snuggled into the new-found warmth. Peter mumbled something under his breath, but neither caught it as they left the room, shutting the door behind them.

"J.A.R.V.I.S., please alert me when Peter awakes." Tony instructed the A.I as him and Steve walked down the hall.

"Of course, sir." the A.I responded.

A few hours has passed when Peter awoke, cuddled in a mass of warm blankets. He contemplated on going back to bed but was interrupted in his thoughts by the door opening. Tony smiled at the fifteen year old, earning a small smile back.

"Hey, kid. Glad you're awake!" Tony greeted warmly. Peter tipped his head in response and stood up from the comfort of his bed. The young male began to tidy up his comforters and pillows, but a firm hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"It's okay, kid. You don't need to do that- I have staff for a reason."

Peter nodded and followed Tony out the door and down the hall toward the Avengers room. "We're going to go and talk to everyone on the team, now..." Tony began, earning an excited smile from the boy. Tony suddenly stopped in his tracks as they passed an office. "Wait here, kid."

Tony quickly made his way into the office and grabbed a notepad and pencil. He came back out and handed the items to the teen.

"You might need this."