Does it always end with falling?

{edited}

"Peter!" Tony screamed as his son fell floor after floor, seemingly plummeting towards his death. Tony barreled towards Toomes, tackling him to the ground whilst Steve, Bucky and Clint helped him and Natasha and Wanda ran to the window.

"Oh my god! He just smashed through the skyscraper next door!" Wanda screamed, watching her "brother" catapulting himself through the glass.

The two women were shocked when they saw Peter emerge a minute later, jumping from where he crashed through.

Peter launched a web in the direction of the tower, the foggy white string of webbing connecting to the giant "A," allowing him to swing towards where the initial fight had began. Peter landed gracefully in front of the Vulture, standing up from his crouched position.

"Ah, come back to fight again, I see?" Toomes sneered, reaching out to grab the teen. Peter dodged easily before kicking him in the face and smashing his skull against the window, glass shattering everywhere.

"Sh-ut up..." the teen growled before lunging at the villain. Without warning, Vulture threw himself and Peter out the window before using his wings to carry them upwards into the sky.

Peter screamed and thrashed around, lively memories of a lake haunting his thoughts. He helplessly swatted at the Vulture's arms, but wasn't able to to anything.

"Peter!" Steve screamed from the tower, watching his son fly up into the sky. Tony stood there, frozen to the bone; he remembered the last time that this had happened, and he knew that Peter was surely freaking out.

And he was right. As Toomes and Peter flew higher and higher, the boy was ready to pass out. One, from lack of oxygen and two, from his spiking heart rate. "Ready for round two?" Vulture cackled, loosening his grip on the teen. Peter felt tears well up in his brown eyes before he was dropped.

Peter couldn't scream, he couldn't move- it felt as if he had no control over his body; he was tumbling down and down. Wind flew in his shirt, making it ride up to his chin as he was swallowed by clouds- until he fell straight through. So much for castles on clouds.

Peter's vision blurred as a river of tears cascaded down his cheeks. The wind stung his eyes, making it even harder to see. His brunet hair flopped around in the strong breeze and Peter was sure it was going to fall out completely.

Peter could now make out the faintest outlines of buildings below him, and it seemed he was falling right over them, about to crash land any second.

But surprisingly, that landing wouldn't come. Not for a while, at least.