First Kiss

{edited}

"Peter?" Bucky shook the fifteen year old's shoulders, quickly snapping him from his trance. Peter shook his head and smacked his cheeks a few times before smiling up at the super soldier. The fifteen year old gave him a thumbs up and let go of Bucky's arm, going back over to Tony.

Tony looked down at his son as the brunet plopped down next to him, leaning into his side. "Um, that was an eventful greeting..." Tony said, licking his lips awkwardly. Bucky chuckled slightly, nodding his head.

"You picked a good kid," he said quietly, folding his hands behind his back. "A very good kid."

-

The next morning, Peter woke up on the couch, surrounded by everyone on the team. Clint was passed out on the table, a cup of something spilled all over his shirt. Bruce and Natasha were snuggled up on the far couch, with Rhodes hanging off one end.

Tony and Steve were cuddling on the carpeted floor, Tony's head on his husband's chest. Sam and Wanda were asleep on the two couch-like chair's. Thor was sleeping soundly on one of the high beams about fifteen feet up, his arm dangling off and the rest of his body dangerously close to the edge.

Peter stood up with a yawn and carefully made his way towards the kitchen, making sure not to step on anyone. He silently cheered after his victory and stepped through the entrance, a smile immediately lighting up on his face.

"Hey kiddo!" Bucky said softly, going over and ruffling the teen's brunet hair. Peter giggled and gave the super soldier a hug before they sat down at the breakfast bar. Bucky slid Peter a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast with a warm smile. "Figured you'd be up first."

Peter used his hands to sign, "Thanks Bucky!" in sign language.

"Of course, Pete." The super soldier responded. The two ate in silence, except for the occasional response from Bucky when Peter signed something. The elder man obviously knew how to read sign language, for he was the one who taught the teen those few years ago when they were imprisoned by HYDRA.

After they were done, Peter helped Bucky clean the plates and forks, setting them on a towel to air dry. "What do you wanna do, kid?" Bucky asked, slinging an arm around the teen's shoulders. Peter shrugged and tilted his head.

"I do have patrol to go on..." He signed, earning a nod from Bucky. After all, he was the only one who knew of his secret identity of Spiderman.

"Okay, meet me back here in two hours, alright?" Bucky replied, letting go of the teen. Peter nodded excitedly and hurried off to his room, putting on his suit. He opened the window and jumped out, shooting a web to a building and swinging off.

Just as Peter thought, he saw Deadpool sitting on top of the clock tower, munching away on one of multiple chimichangas. "Baby boy!" Wade called out once he saw the red and blue clad hero. Peter landed next to him and removed his mask, smiling at the anti-hero.

"H-H-Hi Wa-Wad-Wade-e..." Peter stuttered out. Wade smiled and gave him a hug after taking off his own mask.

"How's my little spiderling doing?" he asked playfully, keeping an arm around his friend's shoulders. Peter gave a thumbs up.

Wade's gaze flickered down to Peter's soft, light pink lips, taking in the blush that was appearing on the teen's face. Wade watched as Peter bit his bottom lip and how his face was angled downward. "You know what? Screw it."

Wade cupped Peter's cheeks in his hands and brought their lips together, his tough ones against the younger teen's smooth ones. Peter melted into the kiss, wrapping his hands around Wade's neck as the elder gripped his waist.

After a few minutes the two pulled back, both boys blushing fiercely. Wade looked down at Peter hopefully. "Um, do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" he asked.

Peter smiled with a nod, pecking Wade on the cheek.