Ebarrassed...

Just so the readers know, There is a bit of a time skip, and the first few parts of this don't have much of you. Don't worry! This is an [x Reader]! Anyway here is the key!

[y/n] - Your Name

[l/n] - Last Name

[e/c] - Eye Color

[s/c] - Skin Color

[h/l] - Hair Length

[h/c] - Hair Color

BTW This is my first actual [x Reader] piece of writing, so please don't hate me if this is bad.

~~~~

Both Asta and Yuno sat next to each other after the star awarding ceremony, and like every one of the four years that had passed, the two friends had received the most stars, Yuno in the lead. Asta shoved his face with the leftovers from the ceremony, constantly chewing with his mouth open, food flying everywhere, while Yuno wrote something in his diary. To be pretty honest, he didn't know what he was doing. Maybe he was writing a story, maybe poem, or maybe simply contemplating his life choices. Who knew? He certainly didn't.

Oh what Yuno what give to switch places with Mimosa. He would much rather be spending time with the loud, tsundere, Silva woman, than this short, loud, magic less brute. Unknowingly, he sighed.

"YUNO!!!!!!" A scream erupted from the middle of the mess hall, making the now seventeen year old sigh and shake his head, turning his attention to the boy chewing on his food next to him. But he was surprised that Asta was just as surprised at the little sylph howling Yuno's name.

All eyes were settled on the male, including a pair of certain [e/c] he had been seeing around recently. The entire world's eyes could not make him as self conscious as those eyes did, but he remained strong. "What do you want?"

"Let's go on a date!" The creature announced.

"No" He simply replied. Sylph turned red as she started spewing off reasons as to why Yuno was still single and would remain single for the rest of his life. Then she pulled another creature much like her, who Yuno presumed was male due to the creature's physical appearance, and smiled like she had won some gold medal.

"And that is why I have agreed to go on a date with Spirit. He's the Spirit of Water."

"Good for you" He simply concluded, continuing to stare at the notebook in his hand.

"What? You aren't even going to ask who his master is? Sure you would at least have some curiosity!" Yuno looked at the poor male spirit's face as he begged Yuno to help him out using a silent plea, which was unheard of until now.

"I don't care"

The sylph flew off in rage, her attempts to get a reaction in vain. The male sylph bowed quickly and returned to wherever he came from. Oh what he would do to switch places with Mimosa. But there was at least one positive things about being here. He was able to see you.

A young maiden his age, with silky, [h/l], [h/c] hair, gemstone like, [e/c] eyes, so dark and mysterious that he could just get lost within their depths, and smooth [s/c] skin. Oh, you were just like a perfect little doll, and he would love to make you his, but he no longer held the confidence to do so.

Sister Lily and Father had been bugging him in the previous letters that he should start courting someone, and how easy it would be for him, the Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn. Every. Single. Letter.

Father had even starting writing like an old woman saying that he wanted to see his grand children before he passed. Oh the horrors. And Klaus had read the letter out to the entire Magic Knights Squad. When the Black Bulls were visiting. And Asta had jumped up screaming that he'd gotten the same letter.