Asta the Silent

Hope you enjoy! Also feel free to coment suggestions and plot ideas down below!

~~~~

Noelle stood with Asta in the woods behid the lookout, a large dome of water covering them, keeping their conversation away from the gossip loving ears of the Black Bulls.

"Bakasta! Stop lying! There is no way that guy can feel anything! He doesn't even feel cold in negative seventeen degrees Celcius!"

Asta looked at her in confusion. "What?"

Noelle face palmed, wondering how that boy could have even managed to get into the Magic Knights, forget becoming an Upper First Class mage (without having magic, mind you). She pulled his ear. "Asta, you better not be lying!"

"I'm not!" He shreiked, as Noelle twisted his ear.

"Impossible! Did he say anything to you?"

"No..." Asta shreiked once more as Noelle twisted his ear. "Ow ow ow ow ow!"

"Then you have no proof! Stop scaring me like that!" Noelle breathed out a sigh of relief. It's not that Yuno was a bad person, infact, the guy was one of the most normal people that she knew, and it wasn't the age difference, he was only a couple of months older than you. But is was still weird.

"But isn't it clear about the way that he acts? Aren't you a girl? You should know this sort of stuff"

Noelle gave Asta a glare and once again reached for his ear. "I'm sorry!" The young man cried, running out of the dome. A paw made out of water gripped his head, and pulled him back. Noelle really shouldn't be hanging out with Mereoleona that much. It was hazerdous to his health. A look of determination on her face frightened him.

"Well, then, if you are so desperate, then I have no choice but to help you!" She boldly declared. Asta deadpanned.

"But I didn't ask for help"

"Too bad" She replied, a face similar to Asta's meddling face, displayed on her face.

"You just want to meddle in your niece's love life, don't you?" He asked.

"She's just a couple of months younger than us! She's more like my friend!" She snapped. Then she gave him a look. "You act like that isn't your only reason to help Yuno, who for your information, probably didn't even ask for your help, or for that matter, your opinion."

Asta pouted. "Well, I'm not some crazy royal"

For the last time that day, Asta let out a screech.

~~~~

The next morning, the Black Bulls base was quiet. Too quiet.

Quiet to the point that Captain Yami had specifically ordered Asta to grace his presence, and ordered Asta to answer why he wasn't screaming first thing in the morning. Asta replied with a chalk board hanging around his neck, with chicken scratch written on it, stating that the man had lost his voice.

"How is anyone supposed to read that chicken scratch?" Noelle grumbled from her seat in the dining hall.

Asta quickly erased the words, and wrote something. He then showed it too the female SIlva. "It's your fault!"

"Well, if you had been cooperative, I wouldn't have twisted your ear, and nor would you have shreiked like a little girl and lost your voice" Noelle replied.

A sweet sound rang through the dining hall, then turning into a full flegded laugh. All eyes turned to you, laughing. You wiped the tears from your eyes, your cup of tea and book set on the table. "I'm sorry. it's just that the two of you fight like an old married couple"

"No, we do not!" Both replied at the same time. You started laughing again, Magna and Vanessa joining in. Gauche said something about giving his and Marie's blessing, and Charmie said somehting about making the menu for the wedding. Finral just grumbled about not getting a girlfriend.

"[y/n]!" Noelle screamed, reaching over the table to where you sat.

"I'm sorry!" You laughed. Noelle took the scene in for a moment. Your laughing form, your [e/c] orbs, [h/c] locks, and sweet face. Someone like you would easily matched someone like Yuno. Someone so expresionless with someone so full of personality. Gears started turning in the Silva's head. But then she grimaced. Even if she managed to get the two of you together, it would really mean nothing unless her brother agreed. You loved your adoptive father, and personally, he didn't like Yuno.

And the again, there was the slight problem of not knowing if Yuno even like you or not. For all she knew, Yuno could simply beleive you were pretty, but hold no actual inttention to do anything. Noelle herself beleived you were pretty, but that does not mean she was attracted to you. That would be weird. You were her neice after all.

Time seemed to resume, as Magna and your gufaws ebbed down to simply wiping tears from your eyes. "Hey, [y/n]!" Finral called.

"Yes?"

"Let's go on a double date! I got this date with this girl-" The man cheered.

Everyone else in the room mumbled a finally under their breaths. Finral gave a glare, and then continued. "She said that she was looking for someone for her younger brother, so I volunteered to bring someone" Both Noelle and Asta waited for some sort of snarky remark, or some sort of decline. Normally, when it can to helping out Finral, your definite answer was always "No". Anxiously. They waited, and waited, and after what seemed like an eternity, you answered "Sure". Everyone looked in awe as to how Finral actually managed to make a girl listen to him. How?!

"Okay. I'll meet you at the front of the base tomorrow. Wear something nice, and bring Luck with you" And with that, the young man teleported out of the dining hall, as everyone started to leave, to either go on missions or just do whatever the hell they did in their free time.

When you left to get ready, Asta and Noelle sat huddled in the corner discussing what had just happened. "We cannot let that date be successful!" Noelle declared

Asta furiously nodded. He simply wrote on his board. "Spies?"

"And sabatoge" She whispered, plans of evil running through her head.