Asta the Loud

Asta stood in front of Yuno as the Black Bulls readied to leave the palace, a stupid grin on his face. "Don't worry Yuno!" He patted the poor boy's back, with enough force to break it. Thankfully, Yuno had grown accustomed to these deadly gestures and kept his balance while your watchful eyes were on him. "I'll be sure to put a good word for you!"

"Asta! Be quiet!" The black haired boy chastised, trying to keep his friend's voice from reaching your ears.

You stood with the Silva woman, Noelle. She seemed to laugh at something, while your eyes remained on the novel you had been reading earlier. Words left your mouth, and he yearned to hear them, to hear your voice. But never would he admit to it. Never in a million years.

Asta kept on rambling on about some plan he had to get Yuno and you together, but Yuno was too busy watching you to pay attention to what he was saying. The way your [h/c] hair bounced when you laughed, and the way your gem like eyes shined when the Silva woman said something particularly amusing. He just couldn't keep his eyes off you.

"Hey! Earth to Yuno!" The shorter man screamed, louder than usual.

"Yes?"

"Did you hear a single thing that I just said?"

"Of course, you protozoan"

"Yeah, right!" Asta turned to look to find Yuno's eyes trained once again on the [e/c] eyed girl. Yes, he agreed that [y/n] was indeed pretty, but really? Was Yuno that obsessed? "You really have gotten it bad, haven't you?"

Dead, monotone eyes shifted towards him, making Asta gulp. But he had to do something. This newly revealed obsession of Yuno's could prove to be dangerous, mainly to his health. Imagine him falling down the stairs, because he was staring at you. And you come over to help him. Oh, the irony!

But Asta could not deny that the plan was a pretty good one to get you and Yuno to talk. He grinned evil to himself, as Yuno worried about his fate. But seeing how there were no stairs in the mess hall, Asta tried a different method. He started running in your direction. "HEY! [Y/N]! YUNO LIKES Y-!"

A strong wind threw him down on the unforgiving ground. You, being the closest to male, help him up. "What were you going to say?"

"Yuno likes-!"

"I like Yakitori!" The taller male substituted as fast as he was able to register the words. To Asta, he mouthed don't you dare.

"Okay?" You were honestly confused.

"And I don't see as to why this is such a big deal that Asta had to tell you." The man curtly said. You just nodded while Noelle glared at Asta.

"Black Bulls! We're leaving!" Captain Yami announced, pulling Finral, everyone's ticket home, along with him.

"Well, I shall see you later, Yuno. Goodbye." You simply said, and walked away, your robe flying in your wake.

"Bye! Yuno!" The short brute screamed as well, as he pulled Noelle with him. Yuno just sighed, and prepared himself to go back to his room.

~~~~

When the Black Bulls had reached their hideout, Noelle pulled Asta by the ear, away from the rest of the herd (see what I did there? Bulls? Herds? Noelle - "Shut up and get back to the story!" Sorry!)

"Bakasta! What's the big idea with that stunt you pulled! Fill me in!"

Asta scratched the back of his head. "It's kind of a secret". Noelle started twisting his ear. "Ow! Ow! Fine! I'll tell!"

Noelle happily complied, leaving the poor boy's ear alone. She had noticed the sudden interest Asta had taken to you, and wanted to know why. "I'm waiting"

Asta begrudgingly walked over to her ear, whispering three words that seemed to shock Noelle to the point of freezing. "Yuno likes [y/n]"

"EHH?!"