[y/n] the Lost

Heyo! Back with another chapter!

I am kept up with the manga, but since I don't know who's the Magic Emperor at the moment, since Julius is dead, Julius will be the Magic Emperor until further notice. When the new Magic Emperor is revealed, I'll go back and change the name. Okay? Also sorry if the end of this feels rushed, I just don't know how to end this chapter. I'll go back and fix it later.

Thanks for the compromise.

You didn't have the slightest idea about where you were. All the streets were crowded and unfamiliar. Even if the castle was in veiw, navigating the streets was a chore and overwhelming. You stepped back, panicking, bumping into a cart of apples, making the apples roll over the ground, making many people slip. You kept on bumping into many different people, all giving you glares.

Normally people glare at you, and you smirk back, but right now you were panicking. You bumped into a another bunch of people, which endedd up in a fight about who's at fault, completely ignoring you You tried to run away, but it didn't help. Instead you bumped into a male, wearing a black shirt and the Golden Dawn's robe. "Are you okay?"

You looked up at the face to see the face of Asta's friend's face. "Yeah, no" You replied. "I'm lost"

Yuno had been having a simple day. Go on patrol. Stop crime. Go home. Report. Eat dinner. Go to sleep. Maybe ponder over how Recca was in the Azure Deers and how Nash was going to take the Magic Knights Exam. But like most of his life, how could anything ever be simple? Even if it was Mimosa making a fool of herself in front of the entire Magic Knights Squad.

Instead he was walking through a particularly crowded part of town, looking for one of the King's 'pets' that had gone missing. He knew that the King's concubines were with him, all three of them, but he also knew that the king preferred to make his life miserable.

Then his day took a turn for the worst, as a young woman bumped , came crashing really, into him. Being only able to see the [h/c] hair covering her head, he really had no idea who this was until you lifted you head up and apologized.

He took in your features, and sighed at the dirt staining your clothes. "Are you okay?" He asked. That is what oddne should ask a young lady who looks like she just broke up with her boyfriend, right? Back at the church he never had the chance to encounter a situtation like this as he was the oldest after Sister Lily, who was a nun, and he left when he was fifteen, Recca and Aruru were too young for that stuff, but there was never knowing with Recca if he was being honest. Mimosa was a complete basket case when it came to the brute, and so was the Silva woman.

"Yeah..." She drawled "No"

Taken back by the bluntness in her voice, the young man smirked. "I have to say, I commend you for your pride in being lost"

"Well thanks for pointing it out. Are you gonna help me now?"

"Let's see. You're rude, loud, obnoxious, have terrible luck in men, and there really isn't anything about you that makes me want to help you" Well, maybe except for every single thing about you,he thought, as he continued is sentence. "And you would prefer Noelle to be with Asta, while Mimosa is the better choice for the brute"

"How dare you! Noelle is clearly the better choice"

"You just say that because she's part of your family. A dense brute can only go with someone who's dense and weak"

"But she's so cringy!"

"You're right, but the Silva woman-"

"Noelle"