Kiten's Reunion

Heyo! Here's another chapter of Doll Magic! Finally some action and some of your own magic in action!

Also this fanfic has 1K+ reads!!!! How!? Anyway, enjoy! I'll write a special chapter if I reach my goal of 5K reads. You can comment scenarios that you would like to see in the special chapter or in the [x Reader] in general.

Here is the chapter!

~~~~

[f/c] painted fingernails drummed against the mess table as Noelle droned on and on about how Nebra had soaked her dress at a family gathering which she was finally, surprise, surprise, invited to. Well, Nebra's prank had been taken too far, on her own person as well.

You remembered very well about how everyone's clothes had stuck to them in an inappropriate manner, and how make up had dripped from all the females, and Solid's, faces. Not to mention, everyone's hair had frizzed up. NOzel's hair was no exception, and his braid had come undone. Nozel's head was about to blow. You had to keep your adoptive father from disowning his sister, by any means necessary. You couldn't tell whether Nebra's make up had been melting because of the mist or her tears, when Nozel was scolding her.

As Captain Yami walked in, you stood up and did the salute. "Captain Yami! Do you have any missions for me today?" Internally you begged him to say 'Yes'. You really weren't in the mood to listen to Noelle, even if you did normally love her ranting. You were itching for some action, not to mention Asta had been going on non stop missions for the past week and you were sure his arms were about to fall off.

"Matter of fact, I do have a mission for you, brat" Your eyes lit up as you gained an expression similar to Asta's.

"What is it?" Noelle seemed to be curious of the mission, as Yami just sighed, wondering how a young adult could be so excited to work. I mean, there was Asta, but then again, he's Asta. He's a different case altogether.

"Diamond Kingdom has invaded Kiten again, following suit of Heart Kingdom who invaded a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, they're low on canon fodder, so they asked me to send some people. The brat's passed out, so I'll send you instead."

Noelle raised her hand the moment Yami mentioned Asta "Can I go too, Captain?" It was odd for Noelle to volunteer for a mission that Asta wasn't going on. Infact she barely went on any mission without Asta, unless it was dire. You were thoroughly surprised when she had asked.

"Do whatever you want. If you're going, leave in a few minutes. I heard they're in quite a pinch" He laughed darkly for a minute, until he scratched his head. "I need to take a dump. Where the hell's Finral?" With that, he walked off.

You quickly changed into something more suitable for fighting, namely, something that weren't your sleeping clothes. You were slowly becoming more like Vanessa, and you were worried that soon enough you would be roaming around in your underwear. But that was a problem for your future, and it wasn't going to happen, probably.

In a couple of minutes, you, Noelle, and Charmy were standing in front of the Black Bulls base, waiting for Finral to show up. "FINRAL!!!!" Noelle yelled through a magic tool, causing the man to open a portal and casually stick his head out of it.

"What? I'm in the middle of a date with a lovely lady!"

"Oooohhh! Is it Valerie?!" You asked.

"As a matter of fact, it is. Now leave me alone, I have a date to continue!" As he was about go back, Noelle pulled his hair and pulled him completely through the portal.