I'm not a PERVERT!!!

Hello lovely Reader-chans and Reader-kuns! And to those who classify as a potato, hello to my lovely potatoes! I'm back with another, regrettably short, chapter of Doll Magic! Hope it meets your expectations!

Also, if you would like to chat with me, just click the link that's somewhere in this chapter. I've never added a link to Wattpad before, so I'm sorry. Please excuse the fact that it's a Durarara!! Chat room. I'm just one of those really obsessed people.

I'm Username [Last Keeper]

~~~~

When you walked through the door with Nozel, you did not expect the first person you would see to be the same golden eyed freak, whose words were still getting under your skin. Infact, how was he even at the banquet? He wasn't royalty! "YOU!?" You screamed, making him snap out of the little trance that the two of had shared when you made eye contact.

"Huh? Oh look, it's the woman who was trying to take Fragil's chasity" He mumbled to Mimosa, who stood next to him.

"WHAT?! I did no such thing, you lowly peasant!"

"I wasn't aware. You saw the looks she gave Fragil, didn't you Noelle, Mimosa?" They almost nodded, until they saw your eyes which were glowing red.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" While Yuno's voice had been toned down, and barely anyone could hear him, your voice was loud as hell. Nozel felt all pride in you drain out, as he started to see red. How dare you soil the name of the House of Silva once more? And how dare you set a bad example of House Silva in front of the man who saved you, especially since he was a peasant?

He almost slapped you, or did the thing Fuegoleon does, but he had contain himself and show how civilized House Silva was, to make up for your incompetence. He saw his sister, his cousin, and her cousin, usher you out, and the Vice Captain Golden Dawn follow the quartet out. Well he supposed, those were the only people who he actually knew, accept for Mereoleona and Feugoleon, and House Silva. But he knew that he would rather not be surrounded by House Silva, and House Vermillion was very overbearing. He knew from personal experience.

~~~~

Noelle pulled you outside, which was easier said than done. You were screaming and kicking, and it didn't help that Yuno was constantly saying things that got under your skin. She left you with him, while she pulled Mimosa to the corner. "What is he doing here? How is he here?" She blushed and started sweating, as if she was keeping some sort of huge secret. "Tell me!"

She gulped, but complied "I had the chance to bring a person with me as a date. I couldn't bring Asta. You know that!"

Noelle felt jealousy grow, but she knew it was her fault for never admitting her feelings for Asta. But that was a terrible reason to drag Yuno here. What about the plan? This would surely send the wrong message to [y/n] "So you brought his brother, friend, rival, whatever he is, with you instead?"

She grew redder and began to fidget more. "I had already told Krisch that I would have a date with me, before I realized I couldn't bring Asta. I asked Klaus, but he was busy reading and doing research for something. Then I begged Yuno. He said no, until I promised to attend all of his etiquette classes for him"

Noelle sighed, until Mimosa pulled her closer. "I also knew that [y/n] would be here. Wouldn't it be romantic to fall in love at a royal banquet under the stars?" She blushed and her mind wandered to her own fantasies. Noelle wanted to punch her. Couldn't her oblivious cousin keep her mind on the matter at hand?

"It would be romantic, if [y/n] didn't want to KILLhim!" They looked over to where you two were arguing. More like you were screaming for a while, Yuno would say a word or two, and then you'd start screaming some more. Leopold stood in the middle of both of you looking confused.

His arrogance slowly melted away, and his face only held annoyance and confusion. Eventually they heard him scream. "What the hell are you two even fighting about!?" The two of you stopped for a moment, stared at him, and then just continued the one-sided argument.

Noelle dragged him away from the pair, making him sigh in relief. "I was there too, you know. And I'm still confused about what's happening" Noelle sighed, and started explaining why Nozel would disown you too.

~~~~

"And that is why you're going to get me kicked out of House Silva!" You screamed at the man, who just shrugged.

"You sure are a trouble maker, aren't you? No wonder you're getting kicked out"

"Did you miss the entire part of it, which explained how this was all your fault?!"

"As far as I remember, all I said was to focus on the matter at hand. You were the one who brought up a lover's affair. None of this would have happened if you had chosen your words before you spoke"

"I did choose my words! You're just a pervert who likes turning everything into a dirty joke!"

"I'm the pervert? And what about your gaze on Fragil's chaste body?"

"I was checking her for wounds!!"

"Right..." He looked at you skeptically. His face was trying to hold in laughter at your angry reaction.

"I'm not a pervert! Stop treating me like I'm someone with a terrible character. I'm a good person and you know it!"

"Who ever said that a pervert can't have a good character? Anyway, I'll admit, you seem nice enough, your royal highness, [y/n] Silva" Many people had called you that, but when Yuno did, it got specifically under your skin. Maybe that was the point of it.

"Don't call me that!" You screamed, forgetting to lower your voice, and completely forgetting Nozel's threat. "I'm just [y/n] Silva, not some stupid, stuck royal. I'd prefer if you didn't call me that!" Yuno felt his heart skip a beat, as anger gained control of your dainty features. He eventually gave up. There was no point in keeping this going, and you weren't certainly liking this either. In fact this was a huge waste of his time anyway.

"Fine, I'm sorry" He said, giving you one of his rare smiles. You blushed heavily as the smile appeared. It had really caught you off guard, and you didn't't know how to react. He had given up so easily, despite this argument going on for at least an hour. Why had he done it?

Maybe he was feeling sorry for you and he didn't want you to get kicked out of your family. "I-it's okay!"

Your reaction was rather cute, he had to admit. But he didn't know that it was his smile that had caused the reaction. "Damn Yuno and that lady killer smile" They heard Leopold mumble from a couple of meters away.

"Anyway, why are you here?" You asked him.

"Mimosa dragged me along as a replacement for Shrimpsta."

"Sounds fun. My plus one was Charmy, who was hiding in my cloak, until Father got mad at me. I don't know where she is now, though." You shrugged, as a shiver ran down Yuno's spine, as if someone was watching him. You two stood for a couple of seconds in awkward silence, until he said "I'm still gonna call you Pervert, is that okay, [y/n]?"

"NO! My name is [Y/N]! NOT PERVERT!!! I AM NOT A PERVERT!!!"

"Nahh! I think I like Pervert a lot better for you" He said. Honestly, if anyone were to ask which he preferred, and he had to give his honest answer, your name would be out within a heartbeat. [y/n] was such a perfect name anyway. How could anyone not like the name?

"I AM NOT A PERVERT!!!!" Your screech rang out once more, as Solid heard Nozel's spoon snap. How!? It was made out of silver!!