[y/n]'s Refusal to Get Along

Hey guys! Sorry for being dead! I've just had a lot of school work and other projects. I mean, I turned my creative writing assignment and tried to publish it earlier, but that didn't work. Anyway, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR BEING DEAD AND THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!

~~~~

You sat in the drawing room, your father across from you, and Yuno next to you. Nozel sighed as he started talking. "Really, I should disown you,[y/n] for the spectacle you pulled yesterday. How dare you act so foolishly when you are representing the name of House Silva?"

"But Father! It wasn't my fault! He's the one who started everything!" You pointed at the male sitting next to you, but he just looked away in the most careless manner that he possibly could.

"It's not your fault that all of a sudden people were swallowed into a distorted world, some had no control over themselves, and there were a bunch of man-eating dolls chasing them? Sounds awfully like your spell, Dollmaker's Mind, doesn't it, [y/n]? And not only did you cast such a dangerous spell in the first place, but you also lost control over it, or rather, you chose not to control it. Do you know what damage you could have caused?"

"I could have killed the entirety of the royal families in the kingdom, leaving it with no possible monarch, leading the country to ruin." You say the words like you've said them a billion times over.

"You've said these words so many times, don't you have any shame? I can't even bear to think about what could have happened to us if the Anti-Magic Brat hadn't shown up, looking for that Black Bulls member, the tiny one who has feelings for Yuno"

Suddenly, Yuno was paying attention. "Really? That isn't just a rumor?"

"What do you take me for, young man?"

"Father! Stop talking like an old man! You're only 34!"

The man glared at you. "Being your father, dealing with Nebra and Solid, and being Noelle's legal guardian and older brother would make any man have premature wrinkles! And those are not rumors. You saved her food and now she'll die for you"

"Really? That's some devotion, and when did I save her food? Five years ago?"

"Honestly, it would make more sense if her devotion was because you saved her life. If it were me, that is the scenario I would prefer."

"But still!" Yuno shivered "Is she really in love with me?"

"Yes. I sympathize with you. If I saved someone's life, I'd rather have them groveling at my feet instead of daydreaming about me"

"That's actually a good idea!" Yuno slowly turned his head towards you, looking into your soul. "You could turn the person whose life you saved into your own personal slave"

"Exactly. It's a lot more useful than that person having a stupid crush on you"

"Captain Nozel, you are truly a genius"

"So are you, to figure out what I was going to say before me" Nozel praised.

"My Lord! Just get to the point!" You cried, creeped out by the conversation between the two males. Even though it was about their preferences on how to deal with people who they saved, it sounded more like two perverts discussing their favorite girl. And was not a good image to have of your father.

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand. You cast that spell, which is the last resort even on the battlefield because he was messing with you? It wasn't a proper insult"

"He called me a pervert, Father."

"You attacked him because he called you a pervert at Kiten? It's been a week, [y/n]!"

"I think that's a pretty low blow to my pride, to be called a pervert, and we royals are known for that. Don't you remember when Solid started attacking Asta because he said that Noelle wasn't useless?"

"But you endangered people who were not involved. It would have been okay if your spell only spread far enough to transport you five, but you swallowed the entire castle town!" A vein was popping out in his forehead, a gestured usually only reserved for Captain Yami.

"I'm sorry, Father" You mumbled, seeing as to how close he was to snapping.

"And you!" He pointed to the young man sitting beside you "Why did you call her a pervert? Don't you know how she overreacts?"

"Because I told her to keep her head in the battle, she chose to bring up having a love affair while she was checking a Magic Knight's body for wounds" He shrugged.

"Both of your captains have given me the permission to handle this as a family matter, thankfully. Yuno wouldn't be chastised, but you on the other hand, [y/n], would have been thrown in the dungeons by the king, and after you would live your sentence, you would be stuck with those beasts of Yami's."

"Sorry, Father"

"You are not off the hook, remember, I'm allowed to deal this as a family matter, so this is exactly how I'll deal it. I will be sending you on a mission, to a dungeon. You, [y/n], will not be gaining any stars, nor any benefits from the dungeon, unless if the dungeon chooses to bless you"

"So why am I here? I'm not in trouble, so why did you ask for me?"

"You, Yuno, will go with her, and you two will learn to get along, and get over this misunderstanding" The young man nodded, albeit reluctantly, or so you thought.

~~~~

Sitting in a drawing room with the Nozel Silva was, how to put it, awkward. The room had just been silent for the first two minutes, with Nozel glaring at you, and you glaring at Yuno, and Yuno wasn't liking it. So instead he, like the mature young adult he was, just ignored you.

Then Nozel started scolding you, and then the conversation about Charmy started. He didn't even know what they were talking about and he was pretty sure Nozel didn't know either. They just continuously talked about the proper payback for saving someone's life. Both made you feel extremely uncomfortable, and your reaction was just so cute, he almost blushed.

Then the scolding continued, and Yuno himself heard a couple sentences from the Silver Eagles Captain. He was about to ask as to why was he dealing with this, instead of their squad captains, but then Nozel answered: "This is classified as a family matter and both of your captains have given me the permission to handle this as a family matter, thankfully."

Oh. So that's why he's doing it. But why is this classified as a family matter? Did he want to keep it under wraps to not ruin the Silva family name? And why was he getting punished for something you did, if he wasn't supposed to get chastised in the first place? He was a victim in all of this! He was the one who saved everyone! And he saved you as well!

"You two will learn how to get along, whether you like it or not. Now, leave my sight!" As the two left the drawing room, the door shut loudly. They stood outside for a moment in silence, until Yuno decided to leave "I have a mission, so I'll leave now" He waved off, despite the growing feeling, begging him to not leave you.

You just glared, [e/c] orbs taking in his every move, like a predator stalking its prey. Yeah, it was definitely fun to piss you off. Much more fun than it was going to be in a life-threatening situation with you.