[y/n] and Nozel

I'm back! How are you? Did you like the previous chapter? Please comment!

Also, anyone looking to role-play? Please message me if you are interested.

~~~~

You were not amused. You had never been this unamused. In fact, you don't remember ever being this unamused in your life! And it was all the cause of a stupid, raven headed, Golden Dawn Vice Captain. Your fingers drummed against the mess hall table, and at this point barely any of your [f/c] polish remained. In fact, your nails had dulled down from the constant drumming of nails.

His stupid comments were getting to you. "I did NOT look at Fralig, Frazil, Frag-!"

"Gil. Fragil" Noelle corrected. You looked at her with bloodshot, annoyed eyes. She shut up that very moment.

"I did NOT look at, what-ever-her-name-is, with lewd eye!" You growled.

"He never said that you were looking at her with lewd eyes" Zora said.

"IT WAS IMPLIED!" You screeched, throwing your plate full of food at Zora. He easily ducked out of the way, and the fact that your eyes were closed helped him escape. You had been in a terrible mood ever since the battle at Kiten, and that was a week ago. All they knew was that Yuno had apparently said somethings to you, which had effectively gotten under your skin.

Charmy wasn't amused either. Except, her problem was that there was bantering between Yuno and you. The fact that Yuno was at Kiten while she was there and she hadn't seen him while you had was a huge problem. She was already pissed that Yuno had given you the silver crown.

Of course, only Zora knew that. Everyone just thought Charmy was mad because [y/n] threw her plate of food at him, ultimately wasting her food. Asta caught the plate and started downing the food at an impressive pace. He had left to help out at Kiten and when he had returned, he had collapsed, even worse than before. And before that event, you didn't think it was possible to pass out in a worse way.

He had just woken up today and was, as expected, starving. "Man! That hit the spot!"

"Which spot?! You've been eating everyone's lunches like it's no big deal and casually saying the same phrase after every plate!" Noelle criticized. You would normally laugh at their antics, but you were too busy banging you head against the table. Zora eventually put his hand on the spot where you were banging your head to keep you from getting fatally injured.

"And what does he meant by, keep your senses at the matter at hand?! I was checking Fragil for wounds! How do you expect me to sense mana that was moving so quickly?!"

"Well, he does have a point, not to mention, he did save your life, or at least kept you from getting burnt alive" Vanessa argued. Her constant reminding of the fact that he had save your life was getting annoying.

"Stupid! Golden! Eyes! Pretty! Boy!" You said as your head slammed against Zora's palm. By this time everyone had left, except for Vanessa, Zora, Asta, and Noelle

"Pretty boy?" Zora questioned, trying hold back laughter. "He's a pretty boy? Since when?"

"If he isn't, then what is he? He surely isn't one of those men who can pass as a man. How much can he lift? Two grams?" You asked, eyes devoid of any emotion other than annoyance.

"Actually, my rival can lift a kilogram" Asta replied with the most serious of words and it took a moment to sink in. But when it did, there was no choice but to start laughing, well everyone but you.