Pink Pickles and Vanessa's Wine

"Vanessa! Where are you?!" You called, trying to avoid the traps which were set to keep the guys away from the female member's rooms in the base. You ducked down as an arrow of fire shot through the hair, barely missing you head, and proceeded to catch your hair on fire. "Dammit Zora!" You screeched, trying to put the fire out, but setting off a bunch of more traps.

"Yeees?" You heard the said man's voice from behind you. "Wow [y/n], you really did a great job of clearing out the traps. The journey over to the female dorms will be a lot easier now" He said, ignoring the fact that your hair was on fire and that Captain Yami's pet beasts were chasing you.

"ZORA!"

"Let me help you a bit" He created a magic circle and told you to step on it. Your faith in his good judgement was lost as mud came down on you. "At least I put the fire out. And now the beasts are too disgusted to come near you." You turned to see the creatures backing away slowly in the direction their personal room. Lucky animals.

"Zora, when we asked you to set up traps to seperate the women rooms from the rest of the base, maybe, just maybe, did you think that maybe us women would need to go to our rooms?!" You seethed with rage, as you flipped your mud drenched hair towards him, successfully getting mud all over the taller male's clothes and his face. Your body tempreture seemed to get so high that the mud actually started to dry and flake off.

"I would ask why you're trying to act sassy in front of me, you snot nosed brat, but I get why now" He wiped the mud from his face, and went back to setting the traps.

"This time make them so that they allow women in!"

"You really shouldn't be telling me what to do, since I'm the one who is helping you out due to the pure goodness of my heart" He pulled out his grimoire. "Alrighty, snot nosed brat, step here"

You looked skeptical but you did it anyway, allowing the wter to come pouring down on you, washing the mud and ash off of you. "Thanks"

"I'd still take a proper bath though" You watched as he worked, constantly telling him new spots and ideas for traps. He asked you how you would react if you set them off. You didn't respond. "Anyway, I heard you went on a date a few days back. Who was it?"

"It was someone who Finral had a mixer with. His sister was his date, but my date was being rude, so she pulled him away by the ear." You shrugged, chuckling a bit.

"No, but I heard you went on a date with someone you met afterwards. Who was it?"

"Why would you like to know?" You asked.

"Your dad's paying me to keep tabs on you."

"I thought you hated royalty and the nobles" He gave you a look, but then it turned into one of realization.

"OH, I forgot! You weren't there! All that happened before your exam!" You gave him a questioning look which he waved off. "Who was the person you were with after?"

"Yuno from the Golden Dawn. He's Asta's childhood friend"

Zora burst out laughing, red hair bouncing all over the place, and his leather mask almost coming off. "You went on a date with the crazy elf guy?! Oh! Even I thought you had better taste in men!"

"First off, I don't have a certain taste in men! Second, it wasn't a date!"

"So this means my dear snot nosed brat would even go out with Kirsch Vermillion?" You gagged.

"First off, never in a million years! That's my father's cousin for crying out loud! Practically my uncle!"

"But you're adopted and he's near your age. Marriages like this happen all the time with noble and royal families. It's not as weird as you think"