Our Love is God

Your POV

"You are the only thing that's right about this broken world. Our love is god" JD whispers to me.
As I wait for Kurt and Ram to show up, I put my gun loaded with Ich Luge bullets in the waistline of my jeans. JD is hiding behind a tree not too far away. Damn I am ready to scare the living crap out of those jock assholes.
"Hey, y/n" Kurt and Ram say in unison as they walk up to me.
"Hi guys!" I say. "I'm glad you could make it!" A couple of awkward seconds pass.
"So.. should I just whip it out or what?" Ram says.
"Take it slow, Ram. Strip for me" I say, teasingly.
"Oh.. uh okay" Ram and Kurt say as they take their clothes off slowly. "What about you?" Ram asks.
"Well I was hoping that you could rip my clothes off me, sport" I say with a smirk.
"Yeah, we could do that" Ram says chuckling.
"Oh the count of three.. 1..2.."
"Three" JD jumps in shooting the gun twice, hitting Ram in the neck. Kurt starts running away so I missed my shot. JD starts running after Kurt. "Stay there! I'll get him" JD says to me. I comply and stay with Ram who is bleeding on the ground.
"Ram? You're just unconscious, right? Ram? Ram!" I yell shaking him. I realize that he's dead and stare at him with shock. Kurt is backed up against a tree.
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND" Kurt screams.
Tears start to form in my eyes. No. JD don't shoot him.
"Kurt!" I yell. Then I hear the gunshot. It hits Kurt straight through the skull. I wonder if it hurts less than a brain freeze. JD looks at me with piercing maniac eyes.
"What the fuck have you done?" I yell at JD over Ram's dead body.
"I worship you. I'd trade my life for yours. We'll make them all disappear. Our love is God" he says to me.
Our love is God.
Our love is God.
Our love is gone.