Meant To Be Yours

JD's POV

"Knock knock. Sorry for coming in through the window, dreadful etiquette I know!" I say.
"Get out of my house!" y/n says. She runs into the closet and locks the door.
"All is forgiven baby, come out get dressed you're my date to the pep rally tonight!"
Y/n went too far. She threw me away from her life. I don't deserve that. All I am is good to her. Those assholes in Westerburg are keeping her away from me. What if all of them just vanished? They're putting thoughts in her mind that are messing her up. I can set her free!
"I built a bomb. Our school is gone tonight! Let's guarantee they never see their senior prom! I was meant to be yours. You are all that I need. Don't give up on me now! Let's finish what we've begun!" I yell from behind the door. "So when I blow up the school with everyone inside, afterwards we'll plant this note which explains why they died..
We the students of Westerburg High, will die. Today our burning bodies will be the ultimate protest to a society that degrades us. Fuck you all!
"It's not very subtle but neither is blowing up a whole school now is it? When our school blows up tonight, it's going to be the kind of thing to infect a generation! Y/n ,open the door please! Can we not fight anymore? Don't make me come in there! I'm going to count to three! One.. two.. fuck it!" I take my loaded gun and shoot off the closet door. I see y/n hanging in the closet. Limp.. and dead. "Oh my god. y/n. No!" I start crying. She was all I could trust. She can't leave me like this. I can't do this alone. Still, I will if I must! I hear y/n's mother knocking on the door. I quickly get out of the window. Poor y/n.