I Am Damaged

JD's POV

I made a second bomb strapped around myself in case someone tried to stop me. I would rather die than be stopped. Y/n shot me in the hand. It hurts so bad, but I have to see her one last time before I end my life. I start climbing the stairs my body weak from going into shock. I make it to the gym and I walk through the hallways towards the front door of the school. This school. The last school of many. This one where I fell in love and realized how life should work. I did it all for her. All of it. I open the door. She's standing on the front stairs and smoking a cigarette. She sees me and stands back, looking terrified.
"I never meant for it to end this way" I say. I open my trench coat and show her the bomb. She's scared. I turn on the bomb and walk farther away from her. I never wanted to hurt her.
"I am damaged, far too damaged but you're not beyond repair. Stick around here, make things better. Please stand back now, a little further. Hope you'll miss me. Wish you'd kiss me. Then you'd know I worship you, I'd trade my life for yours. Our love is god" I say crying. She's sobbing too. Our love is God.
"Our Love is God"
"Say hi to God"
Then there was black.