Chaos Is What Killed the Dinosaurs, Darlig!

Your POV
JD's home

"Let's face it, our way is the way. We scare people into not being assholes!" JD says. His grand idea is not so grand.
"Our way is not "our" way!" I yell at him.
"Tell that to Kurt Kelly! 'Oh, God, y/n'" JD mocks. I throw a tape at him.
"I'm telling you! God, you can be so immature!" I yell at him.
JD's dad walks in the room.
"You kids are making too much damn noise. You know some days it's great to be alive" he says creepily.
"Do you like your father?" I ask JD.
"I've never given the matter much thought. I liked my mother though. They said her death was an accident but she knew what she was doing. She walked into the building two minutes before my dad blew it up. She waived at me and then boom" JD said solemnly. I feel sorry for him. All of a sudden, that song "Teenage Suicide, Don't Do It" by Big Fun came on the radio. JD walked up the the radio, pulled out a gun and fired a shot into the radio. Startled by the fact that he had a loaded gun on him this whole time, I jumped up out of my seat. I can't take this anymore.
"That's it! We're breaking up!" I yell at him. I start walking away.
"What?" JD acts confused as if he didn't realize what was so wrong with our relationship. "You can't bring them back! You must know that!" JD says trying to console me into coming back to him. I turn around. "I am NOT trying to bring ANYBODY back except maybe myself!" I scream at him. JD grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss. I try to get away but he keeps pulling me back in. I finally get away.
"And to think there was a time when I actually thought you were cool. Man, if you can't deal with me now, then just stay home and shoot your TV. Blow up a couple of toasters or something. Just don't come to school and don't mess with me!" I say defiant. I walk away from him.
"You'll be back!"