Chapter 1

Olivia's POV:

I woke up to the birds chirping and sunlight shining in my face….

Let's try that again.

I woke up to the sound of birds screaming and the sunlight hitting on my face like a damn rocket.

Yup much more like it.

Well I'm gonna go back to sleep.

"Liv! Wake up it's the first day back!" Mom shouted from downstairs.

Ugh. Can't a girl get her beauty sleep?

Well I guess I might as well wake up seeing as these screaming birds and this godamn rocket like sunlight wouldn't let me sleep anyways.

I make my way to my bathroom and take a shower and do other bathroom stuff.

Time to get ready.

I pick a white and navy dress since it's the first day back. I pair it with some black heels and a couple of rings.

Apply some chapstick. Sprit some perfume. And I'm done!

I make my way downstairs to feed my baby, otherwise known as my stomach. The moment I finish eating, I hear a car honk.

What perfect timing!

"Hey Lex." I greet her happily.

"Hey Liv, you're up early today" she says smiling.

"Well that's because the birds and the godamn sunlight ruined my beauty sleep!" I exclaim.

"Drama queen." Lex laughs.

We sing out hearts out to some songs on the way. Alexis, otherwise known as Lex is my best friend. We've known each other since kindergarten.

I still remember the first time we met. It's quite funny actually.

I was being bullied by some kid who was older than me. Suddenly Alexis comes out of nowhere as my saviour and punches the guy straight in the face. The guy seemed so shocked. You can imagine the guy never came into my sight again.

That's how me and Lex met. We've been inseparable since then.

I feel so guilty about hiding it from her but I try to convince myself that it's for the best.

"Liv! Liv!" Lex waves her hand in front of me.

"Sorry I spaced out." I smile sheepishly.

"C'mon we're almost there." she says very excitedly.

"Someone's excited. I've never seen you this excited for school Lex, are you not telling me something?" I question.

"What? No way! I'm just excited because it's the first day!" She exclaims.

"Alright, if you say so. I'm gonna find out one way or another." I smirk.

"C'mon we've reached!" She exclaims excitedly. Once again.

I know she's not telling me something but I'll soon find out.

We get our schedules and make our way towards our class.

And that's when I bump into a wall. Yup. Typical me.

Oh wait it's not a wall.

It's……