Chapter 16

Alexis's POV:

After James left abruptly I went after him.

Where is he?

After around 10 minutes of searching I finally find him sitting on floor with his back to the lockers with his head in his hands.

"Stupid, stupid. What is she gonna think of you now? A jealous freak." I hear him mumbling to himself.

Jealous?

"James?" I call out.

He stops mumbling but doesn't move or look up.

I go and sit beside him.

"Are you alright?"

"James talk to me!" I say when he doesn't reply.

"What do you want me to say Lex? That I'm a jealous freak? Well then yes, I am jealous."

"Jealous of what?" I ask confused.

"You really don't know, do you?" He says sadly and gets up.

"James what is the matter with you?" I repeat his actions and stand up.

"You. You're the matter. You're stuck in my head and I can't bear to see you with anyone else besides me. It fucking hurts to see you flirting with him. It fucking hurts to know that he is the one you like and not me." He grits out with rage in his eyes.

"Who are you talking about James? Ryder?" I ask confused.

"Isn't it obvious?" He grits through his teeth.

"I don't like Ryder like that James. You're the one I like and you don't have to see me with anyone else." I say taking his face in my hands.

"What?" James says confused.

I don't know what came over me but I lean forward and peck his lips with mine.

"You like me?" He asks dazed.

"Do you want me to show you again?" I say chuckling.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind that." James says finally coming out of his daze. He grips my waist and leans down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He says pulling away.

"Guess we both just needed a little push."

"Ry was the push?" I laugh.

"Yup. I couldn't bear to see you with him. And now look where it has got us." He says grinning.

"So you don't dislike Ry anymore right?" I ask.

"What makes you think that? I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for him. He seems interested in what's mine." He says possessively.

"Yours?" I chuckle.

"Yes. Mine. Any doubt?"

"No, your highness." I reply chuckling.

"So shall we head back to class?" I ask as the bell rings.

"Why? Afraid to be seen in my arms?" James smirks while students begin pouring in the hallways.

"Nope. Afraid of Liv's torture if I let her survive Math class alone."

"Alright, I'll let you go now but I'll pick you up at 7 from you place tonight." James says as he detaches himself from me and leaves with a soft kiss on my cheek.

I sigh contently while I touch my lips. I can't believe I did that. But I'm glad I did.

Oh shit. I forgot about Liv!

I hurry to my locker and then to Math class where I'm sure I'll have to face Liv's wreath.

I peek into the classroom to see if the teacher has arrived and all clear! Yay!

I scramble into my seat next to Liv ready to face torture but instead of her glaring daggers at me she's grinning?

"Um Liv? Why is that creepy grin on your face?"

"Oh nothing." She continues to grin.

"Seriously Liv. I can tell when something is up with you." I reply chuckling.

"Yeah yeah. So tell me what happened?" Liv asks.

"What happened when?"

"Oh don't lie to me Lex. I know you went after James and something must have happened. You're 15 minutes late!"

James's name makes me blush immediately. Boy I didn't even blush when it happened then why am I blushing now?

Stupid cheeks.

"Aww you're blushing! Tell me what happened!" Liv says.

Before I can say anything else about it our Math teacher enters the class.

"I'll tell you later." I mouth to Liv because if I made a single noise I would be skinned alive by the teacher.

Okay. I'm exaggerating. But she's still very strict though.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment.

Also, Hope hit 1K votes and 3K reads this week! I still can't believe it!

Okay so what did you guys think of this chapter? Did you like Lexi's POV? What do you think about Lexi and James?

That's all so I'll see y'all next Sunday!

~Sky