Chapter 45

Olivia's POV:

After paying for all the snacks we bought, we hit the road once again.

Not literally though because it's not possible to hit the road. Don't try it at home kids.

"So where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you."

"What about now?"

"Nope."

"Now?"

"Let me think about it…nope."

"Why won't you tell me?" I whine, making him chuckle.

"Because it's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises." I pout.

"Oh but you're gonna love this one." He smiles.

I turn up the radio, tired of getting nothing out of him about where he's taking me.

Believer by Imagine Dragons comes on making me grin.

"First things first, I'mma say all the words inside my head. I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh. The way that things have been, oh ooh." I sing along.

Will begins to sing, "Second thing second don't you tell me what you think that I can be. I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh. The master of my sea, oh ooh."

I swear this boy has the voice of an angel.

"I was broken from a young age. Taking my sulking to the masses. Write down my poems for the few, that looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me." I decide to start the next verse.

"Singing from heartache from the pain. Taking my message from the veins. Speaking my lesson from the brain. Seeing the beauty through the," he adds.

We sing together, "You made me a, you made me a believer, believer. You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer. Pain, oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain. My life, my love, my drive, it came from Pain. You made me a, you made me a believer, believer."

We grin and high five as we finish singing.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a very soothing voice?" Will asks.

"Nope. Only you. Has anyone ever told you that you have the voice of an angel?"

"Yup. You." He chuckles.

^~^

"What is this place?" I ask, stepping out and taking the view in.

We're on top of a hill. The trees sway in a distance and it's quite pleasant.

"We're just outside the town. I found this a couple days after I moved here." He says, taking a blanket and all the remaining snacks out.

He lays them down after finding a good spot and sits down.

"So why did you bring me here?" I ask, following his actions and sitting down.

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted to spend time with you and this is the first place which came to my mind." He shrugs.

"Well it's beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here." I smile.

"Not more than you though." He says softly looking forward where the sun has begun to rise.

I pretend that I didn't hear it but I can't help the pink tinge from spreading on my cheeks.

The sun begins to rise and bright orange tinges the sky with swirls of pink and red in between. The dark sky slowly starts to fade away giving way to the morning sun and a fresh start.

A cool breeze brushes through my hair, making it fly everywhere.

"Are you cold?" Will asks.

"Nope." I like the feeling of the wind brushing on my arms. It makes me feel alive.

We watch the sun rise in a peaceful silence, neither of us saying anything.

"Are you cold now?" Will asks again after a while.

"No, why?" I ask, curiosity filling my mind.

"I just wanted an excuse to hug you." He says softly under his breath looking straight at me.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Did y'all like this chapter?

What's your favorite song right now? Mine is 'On my Way' by Alan Walker :)

Peace.

~Sky