Chapter 49

Olivia's POV:

"You lied to me."

Four words. That was all it took for me to come crashing down on my knees, regretting every time I chickened out from telling him.

I watch as he gets into his car and furiously slams the door.

I know I should've told him. I know he trusted me and I lied to him. I know I'm the biggest idiot on this planet.

I took him for granted and now's he's gone before I could realize it.

Tears start falling down my eyes without me realizing. My vision gets blurry because of the tears while my brain clouds up with a million different thoughts coursing through it.

Why didn't I tell him?

I was afraid and selfish.

Afraid that he's gonna go running for the hills once I tell him about it. Even if he doesn't, things wouldn't be the same between us. I didn't want him to see me different. I didn't want him to see me like I was made up of glass and one wrong step would lead me crashing into the ground, never to be fixed again.

I was fucking selfish.

Why couldn't you just tell him?

Three words were all I had to blurt out. At least he'd still be with me then, at least he wouldn't hate me and never want to see my face again.

Why me?

Why me God? What did I do wrong?

I try and stand up after a while, deciding I can't remain here, weeping like anything.

I start to run. I feel the wind brushing through my hair and piercing through my skin as I jog and I cherish every moment of it. Maybe it's the last time I'll be able to run.

I can't lie and say that I haven't noticed my deteriorating health. The other day at Will's house I got dizzy and had to take a seat, so hopefully no one saw that.

I know I said I'd stop crying but the tears aren't under my control today. It's like a dam that's been holding on for too long has finally burst.

I'm a fucking idiot.

I need to see him. I need to see Will.

With that thought in mind I start running in the direction of his house.

I know the last thing he wants to do right now is see me but I have to see him.

I see his house and slow down my pace. I reach to his front door and start gasping as I try to collect my breath.

Keyword here being try.

I knock on the door, hoping that he opens it.

"Livy?" A voice which definitely doesn't belong to Will says and I look up to see Ry with worry lines on his forehead.

"Ryd-" I say gasping, "he, he found out." I manage to croak out.

"God Liv are you alright? Come inside and I'll get you some water." He says concerned.

"Is-will inside?" I ask, struggling to breath.

"He just left but Liv you need to calm down."

"I have-", I say trying to breathe, "find him."

"Livy you really need to sit and calm down." Ry says, trying to lead me inside.

"I need to talk to him." Those are the last words I remember saying before my vision start to blur and dark spots appear in front my eyes.

My head starts to feel dizzy and my legs feel numb.

"Liv!"

A/N: So that's that, let me know what y'all thought of the chapter. I know it's a late update but I've been really busy with school and other stuff.

Anyways, what's your favorite hobby? Also, there's only like 5 more chapters till the Epilogue.

Peace.

~Sky