Chapter 22

"Didn't you hear her? Get the fuck away from her!

"Let go of her you bastard!" William throws Jake's arms off of me and pushes him away from me.

"Who the fuck are you getting in between me and my girl?"

"Are you fucking deaf? She's not your girl and leave her the fuck alone." He says in a booming voice.

Jake seems afraid for a second but quickly masks it up with his cocky smirk.

Why did I even go out with him the first time?

"This isn't over. You'll see me soon." He says cockily and drives away.

"Are you alright Olivia?" He turns around and asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks by the way." I smile at him, rubbing my hands down my arms to keep them warm.

"After everything I've done, you're still smiling at me. Why?" He asks with his head down shamefully.

"Because I know that you must've had a reason to do it. Also I know that you didn't mean anything you said in the hallway today. I kinda heard a bit of yours and Ryder's conversation." I say sheepishly.

"Olivia, will you please forgive me?" He asks geniunely.

"Of course. Let's start over?" I suggest.

"Hello, I'm William. Pleasure to meet you."

"Okay that was way too formal!" I say chuckling.

"But it made you laugh." He smiles, making me notice a dimple on his right cheek that I didn't know existed.

" He smiles, making me notice a dimple on his right cheek that I didn't know existed

"You should smile more, it suits you."

"Thanks." He smiles again.

"Wanna come inside and watch a movie or something?" I suggest since it's freezing out here!

"Sure."

I open the door and head to the living room and plop onto the couch.

Ah, how I missed you couch! Even though I was sitting on you a couple of hours ago.

"So, what are we watching?" He asks sitting down next to me.

"Finding Nemo?" I suggest.

”Sure. I've never seen that one."

"You're kidding. You've never watched it?" I ask in shock.

"Nope."

"We're definitely watching it then. You've gotta see what you've been missing my friend." I say like an evil murderer while he just laughs at my antics.

⏩⏩ Time skip⏩⏩

Click! Click!

"Now these are some good pictures!" I hear someone say cheerfully followed by some more clicking sounds.

I yawn and stretch my arms only for one of them to be obstructed by something hard.

I open my eyes to take a peak.

I jump and stand when I notice that I slept on William.

Good thing he's asleep too or I would have had to witness something my cheeks wouldn't have been able to handle.

"The look on your face!" Lex says. Her shoulders shake with laughter while mischief dances in her gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"Shush! You're gonna wake him up!" I whisper shout at her, pointing my finger towards William.

"Also, what are you doing here?" I question, crossing my arms over one another in front of my chest.

"You texted me to come here after that marvellous date of yours ended idiot." She says, flicking my forehead with her finger.

"Hey! That hurt!" I say whining, while pouting my lips.

"Aw, should I wake dear Will up to kiss away your boo-boo?" She teases in a baby voice, while squeezing the heck out of my cheeks!

I slap away her hands, "Lex, didn't I text you when I was in the restaurant though? You should've come here long back."

"Yeah, about that… James came over and we made out for like an hour." She says sheepishly.

"Eww, too much info Lex! You could've just said that you were busy!" I say blocking my ears with my hands so I don't hear about their frantic adventures!

"I'm glad I got caught up. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to take these cute pictures!" She gushes, looking down at her phone in her hand.

"What are you talking about?"

Thanks for reading! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment

What did you guys think about this chapter? What are your opinions about William?

That's all so I'll see you guys next Sunday, or maybe earlier, we'll see.

~Sky